Moto Guzzi Norge 1200T

keith565

What model was it? Moto Guzzi Norge 1200T

When did you buy it and how much did it cost? bought 18/01/2012 paid £5795

Good points? suitable for short legs, low centre of gravity so easy to manage at slow speed. great instrument layout, easy to read and computer tells you just about everything you need to know.

engine feels very responsive for a tourer, slips through the gears with no effort (6 speed). sounds amazing, looks amazing. huge panniers, seat is very comfortable, even on a 3 hour ride i felt fab. love the heated grips as standard. when idling the whole bike just sits and growls at you,lmao.

Bad points? side stand to far forward for me, i have to push my left leg to the limit to get stand up, down is no problem.

standard screen could have been another inch or two higher, but larger ones are available.

can't think of any more at the mo, but i'm sure there will be as the weeks roll on.

Would you get another? at the moment, definitely. it's a good sized tourer without being over big or over heavy.

Any other comments? at the moment i'm watching my average MPG, it's reading 39mpg which i think is a bit low, but i have been a bit heavy putting it through it's paces, so i will watch it over the next few trips out to see what we get.

motoguzi4.jpg.27ccca9ad08fd2f95b5309747899753b.jpg

• 1 year later...

Good review, I'm looking to upgrade my Diversion 900 to a slightly bigger tourer. I've been looking around and a lot of people have mentioned the Norge 1200 as a great bike, unfortunately I'm short in the leg department so as long as I can practically flat foot it I'll be happy :D. I've heard about the side stand being slightly too far forward, but there appears too many good points about this bike too ignore. cheers Bluenose