New Lid with sun visor

Duchinni do the ones you looking for.

Cautionary note; I bought it for my girlfriend and I tried it out and found that if you are riding a sports bike and have a riding posture to suit there is real problem with the field of vision offered, fine with your head up but once u dip all you can see is the top rim of the lid and vision seriously impared when cornering.

BUT like I say, if you gunna be riding a sit up bike they are a decent cheap n chearful helmet and quite comfy too.

On a personal note I always think that pissing around with extra visor thing whilst riding can only lead to a forced park into the back of a tractor.

I have a shark s900 with built in visor and it is a good lid BUT i now also have a arai viper GT with 2 visors with pin lock.

The dark visor on the arai is better quality than the flip down visor on the shark. You can tell as soon as you look through both.

Clearly you dont have the same flexability (which i guess is what you are after) but i would not get another buit in visor lid.

Stu

The thing is michael....you've really got to try the lids on......it depends how much of a hurry you are in to get the new lid...but the best places are bike shows as you'll get better prices and you can try lots of different ones to see which actually fits best and will suit your needs the best.

As Yorbandit said....the BMF show is coming up in May......plenty of helmets there to try and to buy....but there are other shows around as well.....that's the best advice I can come up with really.... :)

What's up with sunglasses theses days. Foam backed are good. More gadgets more hassle .

Personally I wouldn't have anything but a double d ring fastener. Every time you fasten it it is adjusted correctly. Seat belt type you get lazy and it gets loose and is rarely adjusted.

What's up with sunglasses theses days. Foam backed are good. More gadgets more hassle .

Personally I wouldn't have anything but a double d ring fastener. Every time you fasten it it is adjusted correctly. Seat belt type you get lazy and it gets loose and is rarely adjusted.

So is my caberg, as i said its on a ratchet system so is always right.

Suppose sunglasses are an option but its easier to flip visor up when entering a tunnel or light changes and then put it back when exiting, personally now i wont buy a helmet without one.

Suppose sunglasses are an option but its easier to flip visor up when entering a tunnel or light changes and then put it back when exiting, personally now i wont buy a helmet without one.

Absolutely. After the first lid I owned with a sun visor I'll never own one without.

Dark visors are fine, except you need to carry a clear one as a spare if you might stay out longer/weather change etc etc and they're rubbish in tunnels.

I commute east to work and west coming home - so for a lot of the year it goes from dark when I leave home, then really low bright sun, and the same in reverse on the way back. If I had sunglasses or dark visor I'd need to stop halfway on my commute each day :(