TMBF FANTASY RACE LEAGUE

yorbandit

You all in remember ya can change ya team as many times as you eant up to the first practise day at phillip island

Oh am well aware this needs to start had so many permutations already ffs, I need to stop meddling!

You all in remember ya can change ya team as many times as you eant up to the first practise day at phillip island

Oh am well aware this needs to start had so many permutations already ffs, I need to stop meddling!

I still swapping about meself

Yep. Always the same. Not much info from BSB.

It's pretty tough with the prices of riders this year. Surprised to see Kiyo not on any grid this year.

Its not so much the prices as the depth of the field especially wsbk, hopefully that bodes well for a vintage race year, with numerous winners.

Yep. Always the same. Not much info from BSB.

It's pretty tough with the prices of riders this year. Surprised to see Kiyo not on any grid this year.

Its not so much the prices as the depth of the field especially wsbk, hopefully that bodes well for a vintage race year, with numerous winners.

Yeh after seeing him in the stock last year I went out on a limb in WSB.

My early choices left me a bit short for second spot in BSB though.