Which Spark PLugs??

XmisterIS

The range of choices is overwhelming!

Everything from a bog standard OEM plug for £4.50 per plug, all the way up to a Denso Iridium for £9 per plug.

What's the difference? Is there a difference? Is it a big difference? Does it really matter?!

I dont think theres really much point in paying huge amounts for a spark plug. That doesn't mean I'm right, I could be totally wrong. I think you'd be better off spending the extra on a nice after market air filter and just get some standard ngk plugs

I also would like to be corrected though, if this makes a big difference I'm up for getting me some iridium sparks :mrgreen:

I guess it will be difficult to know either way - new iridiums may be an improvement over new OEM's, but the ones in the bike as it is are probably shot to buggery anyway (they are the originals and the bike now has more than 11000 on the clock) so any new set of plugs will be an improvement!!

That was quick! I ordered 4 NGK Iridiums yesterday afternoon and they've just arrived!

It may actually take longer for me to fit them than it did to deliver them :lol: (By all accounts, changing the front plugs on the SV is a bit of a pig due to the angle of the front cylinder ... I hope the neighbours aren't going to be offended by me shouting random swear-words ... :wink:)