FORUM SOCIAL WEEKEND!!

Susieque

Been looking at possible routes for a rideout on Saturday or Sunday for those not going to Tonfanau races. This route takes us through the Berwyn mountains, to a fabulous waterfall, to Bala and then to the Ponderosa and a back road route back to Telford. Whadyafink?

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?saddr=tf2 ... yer=t&z=10

That looks like a really good run Mega.

Unfortunatly i won't be doing much riding once i arrive, maybe a blast on saturday but sunday is a bike free day.

If (and that's a big 'if') I've got time on Saturday afternoon and if anyone fancies a pedestrian little ride, I might be able to take anyone to get the Tag pics at Bridgnorth Cafe & The Ironbridge! That's if my bike will start of course

No promises though - and if it's at all wet then it's a no go! :lol:

Not too nadgery Cat, a lot of wide open B roads with spectacular views. Not sure on route back from Llangollen, picked that from googlemap as better than the A5. Don,t worry, I won,t abandon you.!!!

I'll join you on the Sunday if not raining, the road back from Llangollen is my usual route to Ellesmere. I can meet you going out at Montford Bridge picnic site on the A5, past Shrewsbury?

Arrived at Sue,s at 1330, unloaded my camping gear and headed for Remy,s to unload my bike. Had a quick look at Gill,s bike and just arrived back at Sue and Ian,s . I have a bed tonight, which is a massive bonus, thanks Ian and Sue.

Well....sorry guys but it's all gone Pete Tong AGAIN!... :roll: Seems that someone upstairs is determined that we are not going to get to this gathering..... :(

So I guess we'll just have go doubly mad at the Forum Rally...... :twisted:

Anyway....I hope you all have a great weekend......and expect to see the pictures (the uncensored ones anyway) posted up here next week..... :mrgreen:

Just for you John :oops:

Looking forward to seeing you and Mrs John (Karen) again

http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/qq63/brazenf91/yaer11-1.jpg?t=1336163043