Jump to content
  • Sign up now

    Registration is quick and easy 

What do you call and where can I get one (well two)?


Recommended Posts

What do you call the rubber cover that goes over the spindle nut to protect it? Mine have both gone AWOL, which I noticed cleaning my bike yesterday. The covers just popped on and off, they were not secured in any way and they may not be rubber, but they are soft like rubber. And they are black.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7068/6909717115_7fcc13b8d0_o.jpg http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7186/6909729375_22996e3fee_o.jpg

I cannot find anything remotely like them searching on the internet, but it may help if I knew what to call them :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Looks like it is a trip to the dealers and point at the problem. This is with the cover missing


I really thought loads of bikes had them and this would not be a problem. My YBR had them to cover its nuts :shock:

PS chain lubed after I took photo :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.