Registration is quick and easy 

Nutcase of the week ....

XmisterIS

Idiot.

Different trains have different ground clearences. some have lose air pipes with big chunks of metal for connectors.

Not to mention the driver that comes around the corner to see what he would think is a dead body in the track and would of reported it then would have to walk back to see what he had run over (not very nice)

Plus all the inconvenience of delays to people travelling by the line being closed. Therefore missing flights, meetings, sporting events etc.

Total feckin dick ed. As Dave says, no consideration or thought on the consequenses of his actions. Just a quick selfish thrill for himself. Good piccy of his face though, lets hope the coppers can trace him and punish the twat.

you can actually hear the train stopping after its gone past, that poor driver is probably gonna suffer for a while, appart from thinking he has just run over a person he goes back to see that there is nothing there he is gonna think he has gone daft.

as already said, i hope the police get the idiot and lock him up. in a cage face to face with the driver and some numbchucks

Got that in an email the other day with a few other videos 2 of which involved near misses at barrier level crossings.

How much of this behaviour is down to the fact YouTube gives them an audience?

And then people post links to the YT video on forums like these that gives them the wider market via backlinks..

It's all a conspiracy, turn off the computers, turn off the internet lets go back to chalk and black eeek white boards yeeeyyy!!

How much of this behaviour is down to the fact YouTube gives them an audience?

I think it's more down to the fact that some people are crying out for a Darwin award ...

Our the fact health and safety and the nanny state keep frowning on stuff do people go looking for the ancient high :)

people like him cost my other half his career on the then British rail, the driver will be breathalised and drug tested and then suspended pending investigation and to top it off haf to go through 18 months of counseling because they (him/her the driver ) will be scared to death because of the nightmares and probably loose the job. sorry if i rant on but my mr had two suicides whilst driving for br and that was umpteen years ago he still wakes up screaming from the nightmares. i hope this vid gets to the police and the stupid xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx gets locked up. sorry once again for the rant and my bad spelling.