Decent online visor shop?

I'm looking to buy a full DIY pinlock set for my HJC CL-ST helmet from somewhere (as it doesn't currently have the pinlock pins or anything yet). Figured online visor shops are where i need to go to for this, but am struggling to find one i'm happy with.

Tried racevisors, but after waiting in a queue to speak to someone they hung up on me straight away, which is the last straw as far as i'm concerned because they mucked me about with a helmet return last time i purchased from them (which was the only time i've ever bought from them).

Looked at visorshop, but as the only phone contact number is an extremely expensive to call 070 number i don't want to buy from them.

Am not looking to pay way over the odds, so where am i left with?

Can't you email them?

A quick Google search brings up only the two you mention, inside the UK anyway.

Of course i can and this works great until i get a problem and from that point on every email i send to the company gets ignored. Read about it far too often on the forums, and i'm a naturally suspicious character.

At least when you call people things usually get done. That and i quite simply prefer to be able to talk to a company if it becomes necessary.

Don't actually mind if it's a foreign outfit providing someone else has tried it first and i can call a standard UK rate number :D

I see what you mean with the 07 number. Results say no problem with them, tried getting there number from Companies House, but they're not listed...

Good luck hunting. There is one called www thevisorshop . com the only other one I found was in the states.

I see what you mean with the 07 number. Results say no problem with them, tried getting there number from Companies House, but they're not listed...

Good luck hunting. There is one called www thevisorshop . com the only other one I found was in the states.

I can recommend this one, based in NI, I ordered a helmet on a Thursday night, it arrived on Saturday morning.

0844 873 2830 or 028 3085 0911

I ordered online so never called, They may answer as Crossan Motorcycles