TMBF Rally 2012 13/14th July chat thread

Stu

Yeah it's 60 tents Bob - I'll alter the list now!

Cheers!! :D

*edit - if anyone else is shacking up with someone else in a tent, please let us know! :D *

now that would be telling ...lmao

Just to confirm unless some serious disagreement occurs between now and the rally myself and UK190 will be sharing a tent. (preferably on a flatter bit of ground than last year, he's a bit heavy to be on top of me all night)

Just to confirm unless some serious disagreement occurs between now and the rally myself and UK190 will be sharing a tent. (preferably on a flatter bit of ground than last year, he's a bit heavy to be on top of me all night)

Hi Rach,

I edited the attendance list for ya :)

Ooooooh tent spaces filling up fast!!!! :D :D :D

All I can say is, if last year is anything to go by, those coming to the Rally are in for a cracking good weekend!!!!! :cheers:

Best hurry up & book your place if you haven't done so yet!!!

count me in in for this.

Hopefully i can share a tent with someone? as i've yet to get one myself which i can travel with for 5 hours :P

5hrs? From Nottingham/South Yorkshire? Are you pushing the bike or riding it?

:shock:

count me in in for this.

Hopefully i can share a tent with someone? as i've yet to get one myself which i can travel with for 5 hours :P

I'm only 9 miles from you 5hrs??? WTF don't know which route your planning on taking but I'll get there in less than an hour!!

All joking aside your welcome to ride over with us if you want, you can't share our tent tho.

count me in in for this.

There might be someone who can offer you a bed for the night to break your journey?

We would, but we don't live in the right place!