TMBF Rally 2012 13/14th July chat thread

Stu

count me in, might bring a friend but ill have to see.

Stu and Tracey

Susieque and Rennie

Techno and significant other

TC

Yorbandit

mojobanana

Littlecat

Donnie Brasco

nman1

Rebel Rach

UK190

Suzilew

BonnieBird

Tango

Takanta

eastanglianbiker

Augustburnsred

greendawg

Remy

Ratser ?

Revs ?

Decor58 + 1 (probably)

Bex (provisionally)

GarethNW

Legatron (provisionally)

Devans

Loneseal

GOG

iWannaGoFast

Terryr555

Gin

Guy

see you there.

We will have to see about the towel, and as for the costume, better hope its not too cold.

Guy

PS I fly home in 11 days WOO HOO

That's great news!!!! :D :D :D

Can't wait to see the costume! :lol:

remy, any chance of storing a few bits in your room hun.. such as leathers, as i think im sharing a very very tiny tent , will be lucky to fit 2 people in it , never mind bulky gear too

Sorry Cat, just seen your post, no probs with anything you want to store in the room :D

remy, any chance of storing a few bits in your room hun.. such as leathers, as i think im sharing a very very tiny tent , will be lucky to fit 2 people in it , never mind bulky gear too

Sorry Cat, just seen your post, no probs with anything you want to store in the room :D

thanks hun, that makes life a lot easier :)

Stu and Tracey

Susieque and Rennie

Techno and significant other

TC

Yorbandit

mojobanana

Littlecat

Donnie Brasco

nman1

Rebel Rach

UK190

Suzilew

BonnieBird

Tango

Takanta

eastanglianbiker

Augustburnsred

greendawg

Remy

Ratser ?

Revs ?

Decor58 + 1 (probably)

Bex (provisionally)

GarethNW

Legatron (provisionally)

Devans

Loneseal

GOG

iWannaGoFast

Terryr555

Gin

Guy

Ingah.

I'll be on time this time :lol:

I may be about to sound really daft but we dont have to book camping spaces ourselves do we :?:

Nope, Stu booked a provisional 60 tent spaces & they have closed the field for any general public camping, so we have it to ourselves I believe.

You have to go into the bar and pay for your camping on arrival - £5 per person per night.

I may be about to sound really daft but we dont have to book camping spaces ourselves do we :?:

Nope, Stu booked a provisional 60 tent spaces & they have closed the field for any general public camping, so we have it to ourselves I believe.

You have to go into the bar and pay for your camping on arrival - £5 per person per night.

Thank gawd.. They didnt like us last year..

Thanks Sue! I'm not able to get online everyday, but I'll try keep up while I can lol.

We're alongside for another week and a bit but then I'll be off again.

Enjoyed it last year, looking forward to this one, hopefully with better weather :)

I'll have a look for fancy dress too this year. Don't think I can beat a banana in pyjamas though :D

for those who have survived previous rallies what would be a good list of essentials to bring?

Tent

Sleeping bag

Blow up/any thing to lay on type matress

Money for drink and food

Wash gear (showers were 20p a go)

Fancy dress (opitional but most people are in it) for the sat night

Sense of humour

You can get food from the pub or bring a disposible BBQ and a few bits to put on it.

Someone with a car will do a food and drink run down to the local super market on the friday evening, so don't worry about carrying all that on your bike.

Condoms

No need, wife keeps my balls on her keychain :wink:

Thanks everyone for the replies and tc for the pm, didn't know I had to buy drinks for the admin & mods all night and clean their bikes on the sunday, could of been embarrassing! :oops: