Registration is quick and easy 

Thats not good...

Nogin

Had to take my lad to his first Karete grading... i was as worried as hell, but he did really well and his instructor was pleased with him. :thumb:

Any how I digress, as our car is in the body shop being repaired I had to borrow my mothers old Corsa, so off we set, as I drove it seemed a bit, clonky! there were strange clocking and knocking noises coming from it.

Then as I took a sharp left turn there was a bang and I heard a metallic clinking sound and looked out my mirror to see something skidding down the road.

The drivers side spring broke and the bottom "C" shaped bit of metal came flying out :shock:

It only had new springs last year! :shock:

I keep telling her its time to replace it, its a bit of s shed, but she has had it for 12 years from new and she won't get rid of it.

Dont get me wrong Sue Tracey's car has been good but they are so bloody tinny and they feel like you are doing way faster then you are :lol:

Loads of times I've been driving it thinking "I wish this tit would piss off tailgating me" only to look down and I'm doing 25mph :lol:

Have to agree that they do rev high - Rennie is always reminding me about speed cameras & I'm doing the right speed :lol:

Can't fault mine for repair/running costs though - hardly ever have anything to fix on it.

Suppose I'm tempting fate now!! :lol:

Oooopppps Nogin.....bet your Mum didn't expect her car to come back in a carrier bag when she lent it to you...... :lol:

LOL I never thought of that! she did look a bit shocked when i gave her the bit of spring back.

We have just been given a loan car by the repair compant and it a Pergeot 107, its even got back doors... I musrt say i'm impressed.

its not a bad little car at all.