Please help!

Guest JackD118

<t>Preferred bike of the 2?</t>  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Preferred bike of the 2?

• Kawasaki KX 125
    • Yamaha DT 125

I don't find a full protective outfit necessary as I only live about a mile and a half away from my college. But I'm sure I'd end up getting them anyway. But even if I don't I'd wear a couple of layers of clothes.

Going on your theory, a motorbike won't be necessary. A push bike would be sufficiant to travel a mile and a half.. I take it you won't be going out and about on it??

I won't be using it just for college. That's just one of the main reasons.

Before anyone can guide you on which bike, the KX125 you've mentioned is an off road motorcrosser which btw has considerably more power/bhp that would be legal even on the road, if you were to make it road legal.

I'm sure you mean a Kawasaki KMX125?

Graham

I did mean a KX125 but like I said in my original post, I don't know an awful lot about bikes. But I decided yesterday that I would have the Yamaha DT125.

Well you wouldn't of been legal on a KX125 on the road without a full road kit on the bike & new enduro tyres.

I would suggest looking at a KMX125 road legal 12bhp bike that is easy to ride, fun, cheap to run & work on if required. Tho are quite robust

Graham