Beginning of season meet Sunday 8th April

TC

Dave,can you post a google map link to the Derby meet please.

Lee its the one right at the end of the A52 there is an Esso station there and mcDonalds behind it.

I'm leaving Hazel Grove McDonalds at 9 and going via buxton and the ashbourne road.

The leek road is full of speed cameras

Just done my route for tomorrow

As long as its not raining I will be there.

Is there a fuel stop close by does anyone know? as I will need fuel once I get there!

TC, what time at derby ??

10 o'clock Cat

11 -30 Melton mowbrey for Rach

Going to get some tags on the way Cat so bring your number :thumb:

will do TC.. just fixing the exhaust...pretty sure illl get it done before bedtime :D

This one is fairly close and you may even come past it depending on your route

Bloody Oaks Service Station

Great North Rd, Tickencote, Stamford, Rutland PE9 4AD, UK

Excellent thanks :thumb:

I will be going near it so could take a detour or even fill up on way back

Great to see you guys at the Crazy Fox today......hope you all get back safely....... 8-)

Looking forward to the next event.......and hopefully see some (if not all) of you again...... 8-)

We were home about 10 minutes after we left Rutland. Nice to see you all today. Those who were put off by the weather man up and get on with it or you'll find it's winter by the time you get out ;-)

Those who were put off by the weather man up and get on with it or you'll find it's winter by the time you get out ;-)

What if you don't wear textiles nor enjoy riding a naked in the rain?

I'll ride in all temps & all conditions but rain depresses me, no fun in it at all..

Those who were put off by the weather man up and get on with it or you'll find it's winter by the time you get out ;-)

What if you don't wear textiles nor enjoy riding a naked in the rain?

I'll ride in all temps & all conditions but rain depresses me, no fun in it at all..

Lee, you've not lived till you've ridden naked in the rain. I often rode naked in the rain and found it surprisingly enjoyable, but at times a little chilly.

Now I have a fully faired sports bike & leathers and I will continue to ride in the rain.

I refuse to let what is typically British weather dictate when I ride my bike. You could always buy an over suit ;-)