1st, 15th, 29th April ride outs

In collaboration with my other ride out thread i'm proposing these dates in April as ride outs starting from Rivington (bottom barn) 10.30am to set off at 10.40 sharp.

Please make it known if you think you'll be up for it.

All the best

Graham

What routes are you taking as some members might join you for part of the day depending where you are going.

I can't do any of those dates :cry: maybe meet up May

1st Hull/Yorkshire weekender

15th tour of Scotland

29th Working

What routes are you taking as some members might join you for part of the day depending where you are going.

April 1st probably through the lanes upto Caton & Devils Bridge etc. Obviously it'll be some peoples 1st ride of the season so can decide more nearer the time/en route etc.

I'll be there on the first.. What bikes are everyone going to be on as I don't fancy walking round every biker at the barn on a Sunday asking if you are Graham off the Internet ;) could be quite easily misinterpreted.

I'll be there on the first.. What bikes are everyone going to be on as I don't fancy walking round every biker at the barn on a Sunday asking if you are Graham off the Internet ;) could be quite easily misinterpreted.

Wear a red rose bigboy

I'll be there on the first.. What bikes are everyone going to be on as I don't fancy walking round every biker at the barn on a Sunday asking if you are Graham off the Internet ;) could be quite easily misinterpreted.[/quote/].

There won't be many at the bottom barn. I'm on a black Fireblade, my friend on an orange/white KTM. Looks like there'll be afew turning up, spread the word as everyone welcome & we'll stop at major junctions to keep everyone together :-)

P.s also looks like the weathers getting more like it :-)

When you get too the crossroads at the barn turn right (from blackburn) or left (from horwich) and look for a clapped out GPZ with the rider holding a big bunch of red roses and a sign reading 'bigboy?' ;)

When you get too the crossroads at the barn turn right (from blackburn) or left (from horwich) and look for a clapped out GPZ with the rider holding a big bunch of red roses and a sign reading 'bigboy?' ;)

What's a GPZ ? :3some:

Which part of Rivington (bottom barn) are we meeting :cheers:

Will be parking up at the top end of the bottom barn car park, near to the barn entrance & where the sitting out tables are. If others that are meeting can do the same, that would be great :-)

Will be parking up at the top end of the bottom barn car park, near to the barn entrance & where the sitting out tables are. If others that are meeting can do the same, that would be great :-)

I'll probably ride over with you mate, (see other thread) as I've only been Rivi Barn twice, and that was the cafe at the top of the hill..

I'll probably ride over with you mate, (see other thread) as I've only been Rivi Barn twice, and that was the cafe at the top of the hill..

No problem, will arrange a meeting place or forward my postcode nearer the time as you'll be passing my way?

Im in on the 1st, never been to rivi barn before :)

Great. Make sure you meet at the bottom barn & not the top one. The top one which is up the 1/2 mile very straight road (with speed humps) is the usual biker meet were there'll be loads of bikers but it'll be difficult to know eachother for the 1st time,

HENCE

The bottom barn which is the one opposite the 1/2 mile road leading upto the top barn. The car park (our meet) is at the other side of the barn from the road.

Hope this all makes sense :-)

Graham

Im in on the 1st, never been to rivi barn before :)

Great. Make sure you meet at the bottom barn & not the top one. The top one which is up the 1/2 mile very straight road (with speed humps) is the usual biker meet were there'll be loads of bikers but it'll be difficult to know eachother for the 1st time,

HENCE

The bottom barn which is the one opposite the 1/2 mile road leading upto the top barn. The car park (our meet) is at the other side of the barn from the road.

Hope this all makes sense :-)

Graham

haha You've got no chance of giving Gareth directons Graham, He gets lost in his own house.

Gutted i can't make this one

Gareth, you know i love you mate :love:

Here's the "Going List" please copy & paste/quote ALL this, then add your name/re-post. Don't worry if you put your name then nearer the time can't go, just please then delete your name.

Thank you

Going List 1st April:

Graham (Bury)

Tom (Burscough)

Here's the "Going List" please copy & paste/quote ALL this, then add your name/re-post. Don't worry if you put your name then nearer the time can't go, just please then delete your name.

Thank you

Going List 1st April:

Graham (Bury)

Tom (Burscough)

BB/Lee (Dogdale)

Edited by hammer5