1st, 15th, 29th April ride outs

Great ride again, great to meet up with you all again, irrespective of the police littering the roads.

Where to next peeps? North lol

Yes cracking ride today over some great roads in good weather :-) I think everyone enjoyed it & you weren't half giving that Shiver full throttle.

Where did you guys get to?

I had a pretty good ride down the A6 to Preston to see my brother in Hospital :shock:

He is okay just minor head injury and some bruises.

The A6 was pretty boring, its too straight, but I hit Devils and Caton way which is always good.

Where did you guys get to?

I had a pretty good ride down the A6 to Preston to see my brother in Hospital :shock:

He is okay just minor head injury and some bruises.

The A6 was pretty boring, its too straight, but I hit Devils and Caton way which is always good.

Hope he gets well soon m8.

We got to Macclesfield, Buxton, matlock & some unknown B roads, trying to bypass the boys in blue...

Not bothering with that part of the country from now on, unless it's a special meet, far too many cameras, coppers etc.

+

Sorry mate, I did go steady so you could keep up ;)

• 2 weeks later...