Sunday 11th March.......?

Unfortunately BonnieBird is on Uni patrol again.......but I'm up for a run if the forecast stays OK.

If anyone needs to get their Pub Tags....or any other tags...we could sort something out?

Let me know who, what, where, etc......otherwise I'll just play Billy-no-mates and go for a run on me jack...... :wink:

Unfortunately BonnieBird is on Uni patrol again.......but I'm up for a run if the forecast stays OK.

If anyone needs to get their Pub Tags....or any other tags...we could sort something out?

Let me know who, what, where, etc......otherwise I'll just play Billy-no-mates and go for a run on me jack...... :wink:

, i fancy south wales tags???

Hmmmm.....wasn't thinking of heading that far on Sunday Rushwind....... :lol:

I'm thinking that we'll probably head to Wales for a Weekend if things permit when the weather warms up a bit.

I was thinking more of around this area.......Cambs, Beds, Northants borders.....maybe even over to Snetterton if the weather is going to be OK. I've got my pub tags....but I don't mind riding out with others if they need to get theirs...... 8-) 8-)

Meet at Hartford Marina (PE28 2AA) at say 10:00.....then head off to wherever people want depending on which tags they need or what takes their fancy.

Give us a text Neil if you are up for it...or prefer to get out a bit earlier/later...... :wink: :wink:

Well....the forecast has changed, but still looks OK.....so I'll be out. Start from Hartford Marina at 10:00........head west for a rendezvous with golach808.....then head off into the sunset..... 8-)

I think Nman1 is going to be there.....so it may be a case of tracking down some Tags for the challenge 100. So I think Neil needs White Horse & Kings Head in the pub challenge. Kings head is in Polebrook near Thrapston...but after that depending on how whoever is with us feels we may head for Jacks Hill cafe, Silverstone & the Super Sausage if anyone wants those tags (I've already got them....but I'm happy to go back there again). No set plan....it's gonna be a bit "play it by ear" I think.

My number is in the contacts section....so call or text and we can arrange a rendezvous if you can't get to the Marina.

Nice run in the sun....... 8-) Then a cuppa in St Neots market square....sat in the sun watching a good number of other bikes turn up or go past...... 8-)

Got back around 2ish and decided that I hadn't had enough.....so went for another little blast.... :wink:

Great company today guys......thanks to all...... 8-)

Yep, cheers Bob. Some nice new roads and good company. Sorry I didn`t stop for a brew. I just managed to get in without pissing myself. The meeting in the PUB went OK. :wink: :lol:

It's yer age Neil.....;-)

Had a couple of brew with Adam.....then headed back......I just about made it home 2 mate...:-)

Nice to see Sam out on his bike again to.

1 more pub tag needed then mate?

Yes Bob, the White horse, which I`ll get next weekend then all the pubs done, I think, I`ll need to check.

Good to meet you Adam, keep an eye out for other rides.