Start of Season Meet Sunday 8 April Rutland Water

Ok thanks, fingers crossed then

Is the finish point at Rutland the muddy fox?

Muddy Fox?......ain't that a make of push bike? Crazy Fox cafe is the one (which I think you meant anyway.... :lol: ). Which is also a Tag on the Challenge 100.....so don't forget your number and camera if you are signed up for this..... 8-)

Hi folks:

Cat...you may want to post in the Northwest rideout section as TC may not spot your post here (Cambs & East Anglia)....... :wink:

Golach......not sure of route yet as I've never been there.....was thinking of cross country to Oundle and then up from there.....but others may have better routes. So if we don't see you enroute we'll catch up with you at the Fox....... 8-)

EAB......be nice if you could make it....but obviously if you can't then we'll see you either at the Marina on a Tuesday, or at the Rally...... 8-)

Guest David

Sorry for maybe being a little thick but as I would come from the east where is the actually end meet point.

Feel like a newbie again after having the bike and biking off the scene for almost two years.

Sorry for maybe being a little thick but as I would come from the east where is the actually end meet point.

Feel like a newbie again after having the bike and biking off the scene for almost two years.

Hi David.....we are meeting at Hartford Marina at 10:30 and heading off over there. Post Code for the Marina is PE28 2AA. As mentioned in the Hartford Marina thread if you head towards Huntingdon and reach the roundabout at Hartford (BP Garage will be on your right) sling a left and the Marina is 3-400 metres on the right (big sign....so you shouldn't miss it). Otherwise WhiteDevil has put the postcode for the Crazy Fox further up the thread if you'd prefer to make your own way over there.

if going through oundle i'd meet there and go to corby then onto fox, nice road between corby and uppingham

This sounds like a plan to me. We could meet at the Kings Arms in Polebrook again if you like.....just in case anyone wants the Tag. Those that prefer a different route can head off if they want...... 8-)

well i opened the shed and looked at the bike today then shut the doors again but it should be out in the morning and got to fill up with petrol as i leave :crybaby: poor wallet

Yep Steve....not cheap to fill 'em up these days.... :( We'll probably top ours up on the way to the Marina too.

This sounds like a plan to me. We could meet at the Kings Arms in Polebrook again if you like.....just in case anyone wants the Tag. Those that prefer a different route can head off if they want...... 8-)

ok so polebrook about 10:45 ?? sounds about right if leaving marina at 10:30

may be a bit of rain but shouldn't be bad so i'll see you all there

Just filled the bike up with fuel and air and if it's decent I'll meet you at the Marina about 10. Looks like I'm going to knock the Southend run on the head though..

Just filled the bike up with fuel and air and if it's decent I'll meet you at the Marina about 10. Looks like I'm going to knock the Southend run on the head though..

That's cool Dave....... 8-)

Yeah....I think the Southend Run is in the balance at the moment.....forecast not looking good.... :(