Dream job sorted!

iWannaGoFast

I know it's probably not worth a new topic but I'm too dammed excited!

Just booked and confirmed my place to go out to Revelstoke in Canada this winter. Ski Instructor Internship course. Will spend the first couple of months training and (hopefully) passing my CSIA Level 1 exam, then spend the rest of the season training for my Level 2 and teaching!

Hopefully it'll be the start of an awesome new career. YAAAAAAAAAAAAY :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Ta all!

Will have to sell my baby at the 11th hour to fund it, but hopefully will come back with a bit of cash and the end of my restriction to buy a dream bike (848 anybody :love: )

what bad parenting!

I know. Be awful to see her go. But it's all for a good cause.

I will live on bread and water (or cheaper yet, melted snow) over there to fund a duke. Sat on the 848 Evo Stealth a while ago, I will kill for it. :love:

That is if I don't decide to live out there. :lol:

Was attempting the para's but my knee's just aren't playing ball. Old athletics injury coming back to haunt me, basically my cartilage doesn't work. Every so often a bit swells up and buggers a nerve.

Seems to have absolutely no effect whilst I'm skiing though so happy days. :mrgreen:

I remember looking at places in Europe to do it : p but I was too lazy to ring them up to do an intership,

If my current job fails I'm just on to be a life guard in austrailia instead