helppppp...fitting rentec rack to r6 ?????

littlecat

ok, need to fit the rentec sportrack that i bought to the r6 by this weekend, but got no instructions, and very confused by all the bits that come with it for fitting.... anhone know how , or where all the bits go

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v249/mightymidget/rackandbrands012.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v249/mightymidget/rackandbrands013.jpg

the rack wraps round the tail piece , obviously, but i dont have a clue where the wierd silver bracket type thingys go

I suspect those silver bits will plug into or bolt onto the subframe, possibly the ends of the top tubes. You will need to remove the plastics from the tail unit and post some more pix :mrgreen:

i suspect you might be right, got an idea how it might work having had a look, but need a bigger screwdriver to get the 2 big screws out of the plastics, looks like a trip to the shops later