Bike Stand?

dragolith

Not sure if what I need exists, but I need something which I can wheel my bike around on.

Getting my bike out of my back yard is a mission, as the door is right up against a wall. I have to do a 50 point turn then shimmy the back end round, even then its hard to get through.

I need something like a centre stand support which has 360 degree wheels on so I can wheel the bike sideways.

Anybody know of something?

Cheers.

Thinking about it, I reckon a pair of wheel sliders should do the trick...

One on each wheel to slide it sideways, then swing the rear round to line the bike up with the doorway.

It took me 20 mins to get the bike out yesterday, that's 20 mins I could have spent riding! :crybaby:

Push it in backwards?

:stupid:

I have a long, narrow driveway. The only way I can sensibly get my bike in an out is to sit on in and paddle backwards into the garage, then ride out forwards. It does help that my driveway slopes down towards the garage. If it sloped the other way, I could just paddle out and ride in.

Its more the angle that gets me. Trust me it is a B***er.

I have about a full bike length before there is a wall stopping me from turning the bike to face the door.

Also I had to make a ramp to clear the steps, and its impossible to wheel it backwards over the ramp. Needs driving up it.

Guest philgale
That would be perfect except there is no space behind the bike whatsoever. I will upload a pic in the morning.

it won't stick out much more than the tail unit, the number plate hangs past the rear wheel so you should have enough space.

What are the dimensions of your turning space mate and how long and wide is the bike? Bob, that's just mean. Funny but mean. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Multipurpose Alan......he could either lift the bike over the wall......or just knock the f*cker down..... :lol: :lol: