Registration is quick and easy 

Yet another eBay thread.

GazW

So I bought a set of Cush drive rubbers from eBay, they were advertised as follows 'EN500 1992-1995, GPZ(EX)500'

The placement of the comma would lead me to believe that the advertisement is for a en500 produced between 92 and 95 and any model of GPZ as it didn't specify a year.

It arrived and was the wrong part. Would I have right to send them back to him recorded delivery (we have already agreed me sending them back and being refunded) and ask to be reimbursed for postage costs?

I want the proof the guy has received them back so he can't turn round and say he hasn't and I'll be left out of pocket.

As his item was incorrectly advertised I shouldn't be out of pocket for returning them should I? I can hardly be expected to strip my back wheel just to check an item that is described for my bike is in fact correct..

did he send them out to you recorded delivery or did he trust you to be honest in saying you did or didnt recieve them,how does his feed back check out,for the small extra charge if you are happier sending them recorded then do so but if not agreed with seller first then he might only refund the standard postage