Registration is quick and easy 

Fuel

GazW

Interesting little paragraph from an article on the daily mails website in reference to the fuel strikes in 2000;

Much of the country's motorway network was brought to a grinding halt as lorry drivers reduced their speeds to 5mph rolling blockades.

That year the price of petrol was 76.9p a litre.

I would kill to pay that for a litre of petrol. In 12 years it's pretty much doubled...

Does that mean its gunna be £3 a litre in 2024?

No wonder the gypsies keep stealing all the spent fryer oil from work...

the same people that bang on about the £3 pound something for litre of fuel,

are quite happy to spend £6 pound odd on a litre of larger to pour down their throat,,

but yes, the price will continue to rise, this government knows that the british motorist will pay though the nose to keep their cars,,,,,,,

They didn't do anything in the budget about the 3p a litre rise in August, that's still going ahead (so far) in spite of whatever pressure group it was said they'd actually be better off if they dropped it by 3p since goods would get cheaper as it wouldn't cost as much to move them around and people would have more disposable income.

And this is why I bought a car that does 65mpg :D

are quite happy to spend £6 pound odd on a litre of larger to pour down their throat,,

...and £1.50 at a motorway service station for half a litre of bottled tap water.. 8-)

It will never ever go down, there is, at absolute best, taking into account undiscovered stockpiles, 100 years of crude left in the earth at current usage, then take governments stockpiles into account, maybe another 50 years, then add in the expansion of countries such as China and India, you're looking at less than 100 years worth of crude. Soon it'll be worth converting your car to run on Flawless D grade diamonds.

It will never ever go down, there is, at absolute best, taking into account undiscovered stockpiles, 100 years of crude left in the earth at current usage, then take governments stockpiles into account, maybe another 50 years, then add in the expansion of countries such as China and India, you're looking at less than 100 years worth of crude. Soon it'll be worth converting your car to run on Flawless D grade diamonds.

Sources?

Sources?

My money's on them being government/oil company sponsored and just a tad biased :wink:

Oh, i'm such a cynic :mrgreen:

Pretty irrelevant as I can do without lager and if needs be I can buy it pretty cheap at the supermarket, so have a choice.

Cant say the same about fuel.

Fuel is guaranteed income for any government and the high price also appeases the enviroMENTAL CASES and their ridiculous climate change con!

Sources?

A book I read about a year ago! :mrgreen:

And this, an estimated 44 years of reserves left, depending on how much Saudi Arabia says it has.

http://www.greenbang.com/how-much-oil-i ... 16795.html

Like Techno says you have a choice regarding booze and cigs so i would rather they put the price up on those rather than fuel, I need to fill me car up i couldn't work without it whereas i can live without booze and already live without fags