yes its me

maczx12

hi all, sorry have not been on hear for a while had a lot to sort out,Me and trish no longer together,she ended it just after new year day saying does not feel right any more...!!!!what an excause is that, just found out she been c/in some one behind my back, good start to the new year.....any way thats my rant over with hope u all ok :cheers:

Welcome back Mac...... :cheers:

Obviously I don't know yourself or Trish...so I won't comment....but maybe you're better off now.....onwards and upwards mate..... :) Still got your bike?.....what more could you possibly want.... :wink:

hi all thanks for the welcome back and yes still got the bike,and it does not moan when i ride it hard and never lets me down just screams for more :P :P :P :P ......will have a look at the ralley and c when it is speak soon xx