Lake district (Keswick) camping weekend Aug 24/25

TC

How many people tend to attend these meets each year?

I'm new to the forum and to biking and looking to join a good meet like this!

But I dont know anybody locally hahah!

Thanks,

Shaun :cheers:

TC

GarethNW

Littlecat

Rebel Rach

UK190

Boothy

YORBANDIT

Augustburnsred

Devans

Paul

Revs

Ratser

Martynmcg

Bigsisterbiker

Mattycoops43

Kitty ( chira ) as pillion..also veggie( let me(littlecat) know if thats a problem)

Just wondering if there will be anyone there with a car that would be willing to do an alcohol run?

we did a shopping list last year and paid gareth , will that be the same this year ?

I think Gareth will be coming in his car so he can carry the big tent and all the cooking gear.

As far as i'm aware it will be the same set up as last year, where Gareth sorts it all out and we split the bill between us.

Hi, just found out about this

Sounds great

Can't do the Friday but can be up there for sat pm to pitch up

Question, is the Sunday and Monday generally well attended or is it just mainly the Friday and Saturday with sunday being the pull put day?

or are there ride outs on the Sunday?

List so far

TC

GarethNW

Littlecat

Rebel Rach

UK190

Boothy

YORBANDIT

Augustburnsred

Devans

Paul

Revs

Ratser

Martynmcg

Bigsisterbiker

Mattycoops43

Kitty ( chira ) as pillion..also veggie( let me(littlecat) know if thats a problem)

Terry this one is just a group camping with a campfire to cook on and sit around and have a drink. It is only planned to be Fri and Sat night. However a few people have said they might stay and camp sunday night aswell, as its a bank holiday.

List so far

TC

GarethNW

Littlecat

Rebel Rach

UK190

Boothy

YORBANDIT

Augustburnsred

Devans

Paul

Revs

Ratser

Martynmcg

Bigsisterbiker

Mattycoops43

Terry this one is just a group camping with a campfire to cook on and sit around and have a drink. It is only planned to be Fri and Sat night. However a few people have said they might stay and camp sunday night aswell, as its a bank holiday.

Ok thanks, put me down please I'll come up for the sat pm and just go with the flow for Sunday/Monday

Cheers

Terry

PM me your drink orders for Friday night please :) Don’t include Sat as I will be making a separate trip for that

The food I am planning on doing per head but the ale I will keep separate and can be paid cash on delivery :)

Dinner menu is as follows

Friday

Burgers

Sausage Barm

Corn beef hash

Sat

Breakfast

Sausage, bacon barms

Dinner

Burgers

Sausage Barm

Chicken Curry

Sun

Breakfast

Sausage, bacon barms

There will be crisps, noodles and soups available

If any of this doesnt apeal or if you would like to see somthing added to snacks and so on then please let me know :)

I'm going to see if I can come to this - but it will be by car if I do as my neck won't take the long haul up the M6 :cry: . But, I will bring my gear and beg a pillion if anyone can oblige??

However have to ask if it's ok with hubby first as I'm away in York at the mo and not back till Wed!

Okay I spend hours working out what the cost is going to be and its the same every year!

£15 will get you your food from friday night to sunday morning (menu is above)

Camp fees last year where £4 per person per night

Buy your own ale :) I will do runs in the car to collect said ale

included in the £15 is wood for the fire and a free kick or punch of TC

Can you add me to list I am definitely coming, is there someone who would volunteer to take me pillion? I would love to do the passes run if it's on!

Remy, theres always someone willing to take a pillion... sadly im not equipped to offer , lol.

gareth your a star.. you already know about our'awkward requirements, lol...veggie option on the burgers and sausage would be good.

will pm you booze requirements soon as i can speak to kitty

rach did you sort timings out babe??