Lake district (Keswick) camping weekend Aug 24/25

TC

Can you add me to list I am definitely coming, is there someone who would volunteer to take me pillion? I would love to do the passes run if it's on!
I

If there's a run out on the Sunday you would be most welcome as Rach isn't coming

I guess the organised ride is the sat though so I will miss that

I am definitely going out and about on the Sunday around the lakes, I hope there'll be a few to join?

Cheers

Terry

Really REALLY really can't wait for this! Food sounds great, thanks for putting the effort in to organise it all!

Remy, I am bringing Chira up pillion, so she gets first dibs on a ride out if she wants, but if not, I am happy to take pillion anyway.

i.ve been wondering about this,

I'd love to come for the lakes ride, and maybe tag Hawes, but,

keeping an eye on the weather, you need a miracle :shock:

so no camping for me, already been "Wet in the Lakes" this summer,

#but

if the miracle occurs, i may just see how Saturday looks :D

Thanks for the offers of pillion, will keep an eye on the weather though and if it's torrential I'll most likely wimp out (have also been 'wet in the lakes' once lol!).

Well, sadly, Revs and I will not be able to make it as we have babysitting and catsitting issues.

Shame, as it was at this weekend last year when we met.

Hope to catch up with you all at some other time though.

Have a great time everyone.

TC!!!!! GET IT RIGHT UP YE!!!!!!!

Actually, being the doting wife that I am, I did offer... he declined! we were thinking of coming down for the day with the kids on saturday but you guys will all be on the ride out :crybaby:

Actually, being the doting wife that I am, I did offer... he declined! we were thinking of coming down for the day with the kids on saturday but you guys will all be on the ride out :crybaby:

Combine a family day out and meeting us all for lunch. Simples :?::?:

Yep, If it's horrendous I will be staying in the tent drinking! ;)

Weather looks pretty crap for sat and sun

Hope you all get a decent ride out,

Arriving late ish sat, guess I'll be pitching in the rain, I hope theres a dry escape to drown sorrows under?

Don't think I can even sit up in the tent!

Combine a family day out and meeting us all for lunch. Simples :?::?:

Or come down in the evening for your tea

If you want Gareth to get your drinks for you, PM him or arrive before 5pm to give him your order.

I should be getting there about 3.30/4 ish to help set up the site any extra help is appreciated.

Was looking forward to this, but i'm crying off.

been camping three times so far this year, and it's peed down every time and i'm a bit fed up with it to be honest

so, had a look at the weather for keswick for friday and saturday and it's looks god-awful, so i've made an executive decision.

hope the weather forecast is wrong and you all stay dry and have a great time :thumb:

TC need to know what time to meet you and where mate... then we will also be there to help :D

I'll be at 'Settle' for 12.30 -1 ish If the weather is good i will be going up to tan hill for a roast dinner then Keswick, if the weather is bad its up through Devils bridge to Keswick.

Annoyingly, I have a wedding on the 25th, but I'm intending on doing as I did last year, which is come down on the Friday night for a few hours to see you all, before heading back up the road. I'll also be in the car, so will be hand to fetch things if required. Assuming nothing comes up in the meantime, of course....