W@nk*r

GazW

Just riding behind some van, and this pr1ck of a passenger decided to empty the entire contents of one of those stedhead milkshake protein shaker things out the passenger side window. Dropped right back as soon as he started but still got a faceful. I wasn't too close to him in the first place but the bloody wind carried it. Good job it wasn't hot coffee or something.

It was a blank van otherwise I would have rung the company on the side and gone crazy.

I use one of those shakers for protien drinks and I'm certainly no "stedhead".. 8-)

Besides, if he was in the passenger seat he may not have known you were there since the mirror would be at the wrong angle for him to see out of.

So whats okay to throw out ur window?

Not somthing id do at all tbh.

I can imagine emptying ur coffe isnt a bad thing if it doesnt hit anyone but not my way.

I like what Roy told me "I pick it up, next set of lights I knock on the window then when they lower it I say "you dropped somthing" and throw it in before riding off"

Probably should have been clearer, he didn't take the lid off and throw it out in one go, he used the stupid lid thing still on the bottle and must have been trailing it for a couple of hundred yards. A blast on my horn to 'alert him to my presence' had no effect. My bike was pretty much clean before and I took a picture of it covered in crap from this milkshake thing but it won't let me upload it on the site or tapatalk anymore..

I'm guessing he knew you was there..

I'm thinking this may be a possibility.

I memorised the reg anyway, if I see the van parked up it could be the old dog turd on a stick wiped under the passenger side door handle trick.. :lol:

Fag ends have to be one of my pains. I`ve had them seem to explode into what looks like sparklers. Luckily I do ride at a distance not to be hit by them but I still give a blast on the horn to let them know what a twat they`ve been.

What flavour was the milkshake, my favorite is chocolate :wink: :lol:

Haha it was chocolate, like I said I wasn't too close, it was those freakish winds we had yesterday that carried it. Pretty sure I wouldn't have got hit if it was the day before

Seems likely the van passenger intended to dump that liquid on you. No other explantion I can think of to pour it out the window while the van is moving. On second thought, maybe he was incontinent and needed an empty container to avoid messing his pants. That's not a good excuse for dousing you, though.

I'm going with the theory that he did it deliberately, with malicious intent. Round up your mates, hunt him down and administer an enthusiastic behaviour modification lesson.

Seems likely the van passenger intended to dump that liquid on you. No other explantion I can think of to pour it out the window while the van is moving. On second thought, maybe he was incontinent and needed an empty container to avoid messing his pants. That's not a good excuse for dousing you, though.

I'm going with the theory that he did it deliberately, with malicious intent. Round up your mates, hunt him down and administer an enthusiastic behaviour modification lesson.

Made me laugh alot :lol:

Similar thoughts to myself.. Glad he didnt cause you to lose control of the bike!

Shame you couldnt have chucked something back...

What's wrong with an apple core? If I am driving the works van, I wait till I am in the country and throw it into a hedge, totally biodegradable, and feeds all the bugs and birds? Always goes out the passenger window when there's no one behind me and it will definitely not end up on the road or path.

• 3 weeks later...

I was driving up the m18 once, i'd borrowed the mother in laws s3, so i was pretty much shitting it anyway (didn't want to total that thing!). A van overtook me and out of the passenger window came a drink, along with the container and landed on the windscreen.

The van then decided that he would swerve around alot and drive in front of me and slam his brakes on etc. I have no idea why he was doing this - it was a pretty much abandonned motorway.

anyway - a 2litre diesel transit isn't much of a match for a 2.0 turbo charged s3. I gave it some beans and blasted past him. Still don't know what that was all about though - i don't think i'd done anything to provoke him.

What's wrong with an apple core? If I am driving the works van, I wait till I am in the country and throw it into a hedge, totally biodegradable, and feeds all the bugs and birds? Always goes out the passenger window when there's no one behind me and it will definitely not end up on the road or path.

Agreed, same with banana skins, it all rots down to mother nature.

Many years ago i was dring a triumph spitfire and some bloke in a VW Golf GTI flicked a cigarettet at me landed on the parcel shelf burning the carpet, when we protested the guy just gave us a load of abuse. So at the next set junction my mate with out my knowledge grabbed the fire extinguisher I kept in the foot well walked up to the guys car, I was thinking oh shit whats he going to do? he then gave the guy in the golf a light (Very heavy) dusting :shock: he legged it back and we took off....

I agree not very sensible, but i'm sure he wouldn't do it again.

Awesome! I really hate people chucking fag butts at me on the road, even when in a car! Fag butts don't degrade very quick, and when people just chuck them it just makes me think they obviously just don't give a crap.

Lady turned her car round in at the top of our close and her kid chucked a crisp bag out the back window. I was coming up in my car so blocked the road, and went picked it up and gave it back to her.

'I think your son dropped this love'. 'Oh thanks', she says.

Maybe I intimidated her, or made her feel bad. I hope so!

Throwing anything out of a vehicle window would be considered as either reckless conduct or an offence under the 'litter act' Section 87 of the Environmental Protection Act 1990 under Scots Law.

Throwing anything out of a vehicle window would be considered as either reckless conduct or an offence under the 'litter act' Section 87 of the Environmental Protection Act 1990 under Scots Law.

You would never be able to give a littering ticket for an apple core or a like.

I was driving up the m18 once, i'd borrowed the mother in laws s3, so i was pretty much shitting it anyway (didn't want to total that thing!). A van overtook me and out of the passenger window came a drink, along with the container and landed on the windscreen.

The van then decided that he would swerve around alot and drive in front of me and slam his brakes on etc. I have no idea why he was doing this - it was a pretty much abandonned motorway.

anyway - a 2litre diesel transit isn't much of a match for a 2.0 turbo charged s3. I gave it some beans and blasted past him. Still don't know what that was all about though - i don't think i'd done anything to provoke him.

Just having a mild allergic reaction to the bee that had landed in his drink and stung him on the tongue as he sipped making him drop his fag in his lap :mrgreen: