AGV helmlet question

For any of you guys who have an AGV, sespecially a K4... a quick question.

I bought a new on elast week, in medium, and i usually have small lids, felt fine nice and tight in the shop.

Riding to work yesterday, and then home again, felt SO tight on my heaed, gave me a headache both times, and the cheek pads feel like, only very slightly, they are pushing my cheeks up like a hamster.

Did you find your moulded quickly, or do i need a large?!

For any of you guys who have an AGV, sespecially a K4... a quick question.

I bought a new on elast week, in medium, and i usually have small lids, felt fine nice and tight in the shop.

Riding to work yesterday, and then home again, felt SO tight on my heaed, gave me a headache both times, and the cheek pads feel like, only very slightly, they are pushing my cheeks up like a hamster.

Did you find your moulded quickly, or do i need a large?!

I wore my new (s) AGV for the first time yesterday, excrutiating is the only way i can describe it! hope it loosens or it'll be on ebay! sorry I couldnt be much help, my shoei was tight when new but nothing like this :o

I had same problem with my AGV S4 Stealth, I tried different sized cheek pads and not much difference, I sold it in the end on fleabay......to some lad in Brazil, apparently they very sort after there, he even paid huge postage cost for it, now back with my trusty caberg :)

I'm same as Tango, I started with a Box which felt OK but first time I went for a long ride out I noticed after about an hour and a quarter I got the most evil pressing headache across my forehead. It was slightly too short front to back and pressed painfully after a while. Had never been a problem during 1 hour lessons but very shortly after going over an hour....

I went to the shop and told them what had happened and when I'd picked another helmet they said "wear it while watching tele for a couple of hours this evening and if it hurts come back tomorrow and we'll change it."

Felt like a right ****ing plum sat on the sofa in my lid all evening but at least I now know I can wear it for 2½ hours :) If yours is hurting then worth saying the same?

haha, the arai was even tighter!

maybe so but it depends where the pressure is

arai's are always tight on the cheek pads and a little pressure on the forehead

Gotta say that my Bell Daytona is tight....but not so tight to cause a headache......it's actually really comfortable even after 3-4hours riding.......first lid I've found that's this comfortable..... 8-)