Peugeot elyseo 100cc doesnt start

lib87

If it cuts out on its own you have a problem. Could be fuel starvation....try running it for a bit with the filler cap open just in case it's a problem with the tank breather.

Sorry which filler cap are you talking about ?

If it cuts out on its own you have a problem. Could be fuel starvation....try running it for a bit with the filler cap open just in case it's a problem with the tank breather.

Sorry which filler cap are you talking about ?

Where you put the petrol in..... :)

it stop working now !!

I donno what is wrong . I try to turn it on then it first start and then stop again directly.. Maybe like you said it cannot breathe..

Can it be bcz i took the front tier off ? Maybe it just realize :D so stop.. :D I donno goddddd

Or maybe simply i couldnt put spark plug good enough...

I suspect that this bike has been neglected badly......so I'll bet that the air filter is clogged (pictures of the original plug looks a bit black), the petrol could be contaminated or have water in the bottom of the tank, fuel filter clogged, old or wrong 2-stroke oil, etc. Take the plug back out and check it....if its black and oily I'd look at the air filter first. The engine probably doesn't like being idled for a long time without good air circulation around it. There is also the possibility that you have disconnected something in the ignition circuit or fuel supply.

http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/9571/img0408u.jpg

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/9850/img0407gf.jpg

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/7788/img0406hg.jpg

here the plug i took it off but now i pluged in again its not working stil...

The photos are not clear.....are you sure that there is a gap and nothing is bridging it? Plug could have fouled.... :)

Well it worked when i pluged in first... I think plug is working but it can be air filter or something else.. And i donno where is air filter.. :/

The photos are not clear.....are you sure that there is a gap and nothing is bridging it? Plug could have fouled.... :)

Well it worked when i pluged in first... I think plug is working but it can be air filter or something else.. And i donno where is air filter.. :/

Do you mean it worked when you first fitted the new plug or it worked when you put it back in after the photos?

I think you really need a workshop manual for the bike as it'll have pictures of where everything is. Unfortunately I don't know this bike...so I can't really tell you exactly where everything is. The airfilter is normally in a plastic compartment which is linked to the carburettor or Injectors by some kind of plastic tubing or the airbox is directly mounted to the Injectors (if it's Fuel Injected)..... :)

Do you mean it worked when you first fitted the new plug or it worked when you put it back in after the photos?

I think you really need a workshop manual for the bike as it'll have pictures of where everything is. Unfortunately I don't know this bike...so I can't really tell you exactly where everything is. The airfilter is normally in a plastic compartment which is linked to the carburettor or Injectors by some kind of plastic tubing or the airbox is directly mounted to the Injectors (if it's Fuel Injected)..... :)

YEs when i plug the first time new spark it worked... Then it start stop itself now it doesnt work at all..

I think the plug may be fouled.....so it needs cleaning. Soft wire brush (brass) or some fine emery paper should do the trick. But if it's fouling that quickly it suggests that the head needs a decoke and, as I said before, check the air filter as I suspect it has not been maintained and is probably clogged.... :)

there is a label start DEL .... That is a kind of button that you can turn actually but i donno what it is...

http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/6694/img0410jp.jpg

Edited by lib87

I think the plug may be fouled.....so it needs cleaning. Soft wire brush (brass) or some fine emery paper should do the trick. But if it's fouling that quickly it suggests that the head needs a decoke and, as I said before, check the air filter as I suspect it has not been maintained and is probably clogged.... :)

http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/3228/img0409rn.jpg

the filter itsself is ok. I just took it off it looks clean but the cable of it i donno i cannot check that i guess.. I took the spark plug off again but it looks ok then i clean it and put it back still it doesnt work it must be something about oil or gas maybe.. My room smells terribly petrol...

And also im thinking to open that metalic box which the kick start pedal coming from that metal box. I think its kind of gear box or something... I couldnt find a user manual that shows me which panel is which.. Btw i checked oil and petrol they are both clear... I think its not working cuz its old and need somecleaning what i dont know is which part i should clean definetly.. MAybe i should open engine and clean there aswell..

I think the previous owner has sold you some junk to be honest...... :roll:

I think that you will need some professional assistance to get this bike running....and I think that would cost more than the bike is worth. Unfortunately trying to diagnose a problem like this over the internet is very difficult unless you have a good knowledge of the bike you are working on. I can only really give you very general guidance.....and then you need to be able to check these things out on your bike and report back what you find. The bike not starting or starting and then cutting out can be due to a large number of things....and you would need to be able to work through those things methodically and eliminate them until you find the problem. I would suggest that you trawl the internet and see if there is a service manual for that bike and then take it from there.

Sorry mate...this may seem a bit harsh...but I really think you will struggle to get this bike running.... :)

Another genuine concern.

You do not seem to have much mechanical knowledge, struggling to find the air filter etc, and yet you have taken this bike apart. I would not trust your life to it, safety wise, until it has been checked over by someone who knows what they are doing,

Suss-suspicious.

I apologise if I am wrong, but some of the things you are saying are a bit funny sounding, like you are pretending to not speak very good English.

Again, apologies if you are genuine, and you are welcome here!but I am still a bit suspicious!

Another genuine concern.

You do not seem to have much mechanical knowledge, struggling to find the air filter etc, and yet you have taken this bike apart. I would not trust your life to it, safety wise, until it has been checked over by someone who knows what they are doing,

Suss-suspicious.

I apologise if I am wrong, but some of the things you are saying are a bit funny sounding, like you are pretending to not speak very good English.

Again, apologies if you are genuine, and you are welcome here!but I am still a bit suspicious!

Well i dont know anything about motorbike mechanic. Im from Turkey and im living in london around 3 years thats how i start learning and speaking english. I ve never had a motorbike in my life before.. And mechanical technical words are so unfamialiar with me. I just found air filter by taking it apart... I basically took the plastic parts apart thats it not engine or more complex things so hopefully i will get it done again...

My friend just checked the bike and he said its a really minor thing probably. Cuz when i turn it on and try to start spark plug is working cuz smoke coming from exousht. He said it can be choke or oil filter (which looks really ditry to me) or simply you need to try to start hard a bit outside..

So what im going to do next that im gonna buy a user manual so i can know where the parts are that im looking for..

Thanks for your answers anyway..

:stupid:

I was thinking spelling is suprisingly good in comparison with the bad sentence structuring.

Surely to study the English language, to the point where your able to spell as well as you can, you would also have gone in depth with the structure of sentences?? When learning a language you don't just learn how to spell do you..

Although I suppose if your just word for word translating...

I dunno...

:stupid:

I was thinking spelling is suprisingly good in comparison with the bad sentence structuring.

Surely to study the English language, to the point where your able to spell as well as you can, you would also have gone in depth with the structure of sentences?? When learning a language you don't just learn how to spell do you..

Although I suppose if your just word for word translating...

I dunno...

I dont understand what do you mean but its ok. Are we discussing how bad my english ? Or are you trying to find out what might be the problem is with the bike ?

Or neitgher of them ...

Neither. I am just thinking that starting up a stinky old 2 stroke in a carpeted living room is not normal behaviour! I don't care what language you speak. :mrgreen:

Welcome to the forum, if you are a loony you should fit in well with most of us!

Neither. I am just thinking that starting up a stinky old 2 stroke in a carpeted living room is not normal behaviour! I don't care what language you speak. :mrgreen:

Welcome to the forum, if you are a loony you should fit in well with most of us!

lol. Im living a house which is a share room house :) So this is where i sleep actually :) And please its not stinky. :D Its working fine at the moment... Still i need to buy a user manual to make some setup for oil petrol adjestments cuz engine is burning too much oil so its smoking.. :D my room is misty.. Oh the reason why i put it to in my room cuz i cannot put it to garden its rainny and i dont have any lock :)