Peugeot elyseo 100cc doesnt start

lib87

Hopefully you may be able to work outside now the weather has dried up a bit!

Starting an engine in an enclosed space is not a good idea, you could poison yourself with carbon monoxide. Work on it indoors if you must but get it outside to start it.

try this site for a downoadable manual:

http://scootercommunity.com.au/files/fo ... 79000.aspx

Hopefully you may be able to work outside now the weather has dried up a bit!

Starting an engine in an enclosed space is not a good idea, you could poison yourself with carbon monoxide. Work on it indoors if you must but get it outside to start it.

try this site for a downoadable manual:

http://scootercommunity.com.au/files/fo ... 79000.aspx

Thanks for the link . I checked there but there şs nopeugeot elyseo 100 manual in there.

being a 2 stroke it wont have an oil filter and the only oil in the engine will be the 2 stroke as it mixes with the petrol,not sure on scooters if there is a gearbox with oil in or if it is just the case with the rollers and belt in which has to stay dry

being a 2 stroke it wont have an oil filter and the only oil in the engine will be the 2 stroke as it mixes with the petrol,not sure on scooters if there is a gearbox with oil in or if it is just the case with the rollers and belt in which has to stay dry

well it doesnt have gear box but it has extra oil box and from there a cable foes to engine and that cable cuted apart with a small filter.. I order a manual hopefully will be in here in 2 days..

well it doesnt have gear box but it has extra oil box and from there a cable foes to engine and that cable cuted apart with a small filter.. I order a manual hopefully will be in here in 2 days..

if i have got this right then yes it will have an oil box that leads down to the engine that could well be where the 2 stroke oil goes for the engine

can anybody tell me ?

I have a problem.. I took the front tier apart but now i cannot take it back cuz brake is so tight .. I open even the oil of brake part but i couldnt open that thing ... The disk part of the tier cannot go in it...

I mean this in the nicest possible way, but don't mess around opening brake calipers etc up, unless you know what to do. If you mess up your brakes, you're not in a good place!

I am all up for people doing work themselves, but you need to start with things you can learn to do easily, and work your way up. Haynes manual or workshop manual essential, as there will be parts which if you take them apart, reassembly is critical for performance, AND safety.

With the best will in the world, people want to help, but questions need to be specific.

How do I rebuild my bike from the frame up, and by the way please can someone come and help me do it? is never going to go down very well!

From what I have read ..... Sell the thing on for spares and cut your losses now cos even if it was pristine and running like a swiss watch it would still be a pile of cack and this one will end up costing a fortune !

anyway guys thank you all of you for your answers.. i couldnt solve my problem yet but i dont wanna take your time ... Again thanks for your time.. Nice forum :)