Michelin Pilot Activ

V impressed - replaced my BT45s (Bonneville standard) with the Michelins (front and back). I didn't want to go for the current Triumph recommended Metzelers because they seem to have bad reviews.

The improved handling is like night and day, almost like having a new bike (the BTs were pretty squared off though). Much less tramlining and the grip seems really good. I haven't ridden in really wet conditions yet, just showers.

I've done a few hundred miles so far so I'll see if things change as the tyres wear and I'm not sure what sort of mileage to expect out of them.

Definitely recommended on first impressions though.

V impressed - replaced my BT45s (Bonneville standard) with the Michelins (front and back). I didn't want to go for the current Triumph recommended Metzelers because they seem to have bad reviews.

The improved handling is like night and day, almost like having a new bike (the BTs were pretty squared off though). Much less tramlining and the grip seems really good. I haven't ridden in really wet conditions yet, just showers.

I've done a few hundred miles so far so I'll see if things change as the tyres wear and I'm not sure what sort of mileage to expect out of them.

Definitely recommended on first impressions though.

Michelin are the only tyres I feel totaly happy on

Went out for my first wet ride on my pilot 2's the other day and the Michelins were the same in the wet as they were in the dry so apart from having to wipe my visor every few minutes it was a happy ride :D

• 10 months later...