What you doing this weekend?

rennie

Heading over to the Dingle peninsula!

Blue skies, a promising start to the day!!

we are just a few miles fro Killarneywith a great view through the trees of the mountains. Waiting for the Lidl to open to buy breakfast!!

452F7482-84BC-4DAE-BE97-CB3E36EA8ED8.jpeg

FCAB377B-FB37-4B18-8B1D-7EBFAD8FBE6D.jpeg

6E0624CF-C9C0-4BD1-B18A-3961BDFE8850.jpeg

BED0DFCB-5325-4AC6-839D-09EB5E878D9D.jpeg

BEE6C5EC-DD49-4AC8-BB8A-B860062E5BE6.png

34B879E2-8272-4C1C-9AE2-4A879192D7EF.jpeg

• Like 9

So tomorrow morning I'll be selling my 125, then I'm off the HelmetCity to get my Richa Infinity 2 jacket sent off under warranty (water proof lining not working) then I'm unsure what I'll be getting up to

• Like 1

Back to planning my escape. Having been shafted last time I've been making a stink about not even trying to change some crew in Israel especially as we don't know where we are going next. So things are moving in the right direction. Unfortunately it is the week of Yom Kippur which apparently is Israel's biggest holiday. Like trying to set something up over Christmas so it may all fall apart at the last but at least we'll have tried. Getting a tad disgruntled though. My contract is 3 months and it'll be 5 months in a few days since I left home.

• Sad 4

7 hours ago, bonio said:

Crap situation, @S-Westerly.

Not sure I could hack a job where the employer takes you hostage. 

Trouble is it's not so much the employer in my case as other players in the industry not least the various governments of the port states who make all the right noises about how they value seamen as key workers blah blah and then treat us like absolute shite. Singapore being one of the worst. 

• Sad 1

59 minutes ago, rennie said:

I'm being threatened with being disciplined for gross misconduct because I wouldn't work last night! :scratch:

Tell them to find someone else to do it then!

When they fail you can ask for a pay rise. :lol:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, rennie said:

I'm being threatened with being disciplined for gross misconduct because I wouldn't work last night! :scratch:

Glad to know it's not just me getting the rough end of the stick! I know they say if you can't take a joke you shouldn't sign on but the joke's wearing a bit thin!

• Like 1

Going on holiday for a week in the campervan from next Saturday :thumb:

2 nights in Somerset, 2 nights in Cornwall (hoping to meet up with an ex workmate who now lives down there),

2 nights in Devon then a sneaky bonus night on the :cheers: at The Lower Lode on the way back :thumb:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Gerontious said:

Recovering as well as contemplating revenge for this sticker that has magically and mysteriously appeared on my left hand side ice bucket. 

942CE5C7-0DC6-4B03-A0D3-DACC9B3335BC.jpeg

Yeah, that one on the bottom is clearly a piss take. :lol:

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Gerontious said:

Recovering as well as contemplating revenge for this sticker that has magically and mysteriously appeared on my left hand side ice bucket. 

942CE5C7-0DC6-4B03-A0D3-DACC9B3335BC.jpeg

It wouldn’t be @Snod Blatter, he’s far too tight to spend his money on something for someone else. 

9 minutes ago, Bungleaio said:

It wouldn’t be @Snod Blatter, he’s far too tight to spend his money on something for someone else. 

He is about to go up in the world and acquire a GS!! and may possibly be riding it to the Dolomites next year. That should be a laugh a minute. Though where he will strap the step ladder remains to be seen.

This weekend is going to be a bit different;

Julie is off to Lanzarote tomorrow ... with her friend Lesley .. for 10 days ..

Without me .... !!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m looking after the children .......

Which is good .....

All 4 of them ...

SO .. I have a cunning plan;

After school on Friday we are all off to Haxey Quays Camp Site.

The girls and lad can run wild ... sort of lord of the flies .. and me and Connor can sit and chill ..ish 

In the tent Friday and Saturday night, on Saturday we are off to Cadwell to watch the motorbike racing and and eat junk food.

Sunday we are off to the Normous Newark Autojumble.

At the campsite the girls will play out well after dark with the other kids on site and a great weekend will be had by all ...

Thats how it usually works ... BUT  .. Julies missing this time ..

I’m sure it will work out well.....🤪

Edited by Trooper74

My weekend starts early this week. Off on Friday to complete my charity abseil for the London Air Ambulance. Its only a year later than scheduled.

Saturday will be a haircut in the morning then off for an extended ride due to driving around the country all week.

Sunday will be the usual clay shooting