What you doing this weekend?

rennie

Re-fill MZ forks and fit to bike.

Remove MZ rear suspension (complete), dismantle and start refurbishing.

Write up Joining Instructions for the April Sailing Course.

Finalise bareboat hire costs for Vancouver 2014

Modify free-standing bedroom unit to fit reduced gap in the spare bedroom.

Enjoy a bottle (or two) of red wine.

:cheers:

Quite fancied going up another hill, but weather looks to be foiling that plan :roll:

MAY go to bike show on Sunday if the saturday reports are decent (possibly in the market for a new lid as I am not happy at all with my AGV I got last year), was a waste of time last year and pretty poor the year before.

Other than that maybe go and see about buying some booties for hillwalking :)

Waiting for my blimmin sheep to lamb, 16 of them. Had to bring them in due to terrible field conditions and they are taking up all my spare time! They are messier than horses!! On Sunday going to Crufts as I have a free pass :)

bonus

not for me when I go in October!! its about 4 hours!

we are there to watch a bit of club racing a mate of mine races we get free tickets and I think we are going to stay in the posh hotel on the grounds this year 8-)

Got almost all the family coming down for my grans 80th this weekend, should be fun. To add to the fun, my dissertation gets handed in on Friday, so that's uni finished forever (except pissing exams of which there are 6 :( ) so will probably need to go out at some point :)

Me & Rennie are doing a gig tomorrow night - wedding reception/evening do thingy. Actually getting paid for this one!! :wink: :lol:

That's if we can get the car full of kit up the big hill to the venue in all this snow!!! :shock:

Got my little boy until later on today, ive had him over night :D

Then later i got some crappy housework to do, ready for when my girlfriend??? (well the woman im seeing), comes over this evening and stays the night..

then sunday, a day of fiddling around with my bike again :D

So fun packed weekend for me :D

Supposed to be taking my KTM300 on an enduro practice session on Sunday, but its snowing here today so its likely gonna be a mud bath :(

Ya Wuss......bit of mud don't hurt.....that what you got the bike for wasn't it?..... :lol: :lol:

Supposed to be taking my KTM300 on an enduro practice session on Sunday, but its snowing here today so its likely gonna be a mud bath :(

Ya Wuss......bit of mud don't hurt.....that what you got the bike for wasn't it?..... :lol: :lol:

Lol, didn't say I wasn't gonna ride, but beginning to think I should have bought a snowmobile instead!

• 2 weeks later...

Tonight I'm flying from Monroe, Louisiana to Orlando via Atlanta. Tomorrow I shall be lying by a pool in the sunshine for a few hours then I might go shopping, or find something interesting to do locally. Sunday I have to work :-/

Through to Allenwater Brewery on Sunday for tour and tasting! Their Tinpot beers always seem to sell out first at the beer festivals so looking forward to trying them :D

For a cheap night out at a beer festival, I highly recommend doing what Ollie used to do and having samples from all the different stalls - highly entertaining!

Moo has recently become an auntie and gonna go see her 1st ever nephew! And my bro and his fiancee's new place. Woop!! I have purchased baby Theo a load of cool stuff, a few cow bits too of course :mrgreen:

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k96/spastic_potato/IMG_8561_zps1067aac8.jpg

I've never really been bothered about a baby before, but for the first time I'm excited to see one!! :love:

Through to Allenwater Brewery on Sunday for tour and tasting! Their Tinpot beers always seem to sell out first at the beer festivals so looking forward to trying them :D

For a cheap night out at a beer festival, I highly recommend doing what Ollie used to do and having samples from all the different stalls - highly entertaining!

Moo has recently become an auntie and gonna go see her 1st ever nephew! And my bro and his fiancee's new place. Woop!! I have purchased baby Theo a load of cool stuff, a few cow bits too of course :mrgreen:

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k96/spastic_potato/IMG_8561_zps1067aac8.jpg

I've never really been bothered about a baby before, but for the first time I'm excited to see one!! :love:

NO BIKES ON THE KIDDY CLOTHES!!!!!!!!!!!

:angel12:

• 3 weeks later...