What you doing this weekend?

rennie

cleaning my house :(, hate it but its gotta be done...hopefully getting my nails done in R6 colours ready for the first rally of the season, and maybe a cheeky trip to matlock if teenager finds something to amuse herself with and all aforementioned jobs are done and dusted by sunday

Today Ed and I went up Ben Ledi, which is twice as high as any hills we've done before so tomorrow I will likely be shuffling about in agony :)

meant to be picking up my bike tomorrow but given the day after last weekends walk was much the same as I expect tomorrow to be where I had to use my hands to lift my legs up onto the sofa I am not sure thats going to be possible :shock:

• 11 months later...

This weekend, if I get chance will be putting VHT paint on my headers and zorst.

Also degrease the whole front of the engine because this oil leak is really getting my goat :evil:

Sounds good deso.

I will be mainly laying laminate, filling walls, fitting windowsills and having stu and tracey over for drinks n games on Saturday night!

Bike maintenance tomorrow morning. Followed by babysitting my niece while i eat fish and chips.

Then riding around sunday if its nice followed by a home cooked hog roast!

Job done!

• 2 weeks later...

Trying out our new anniversary present....Zumo sat nav & linking it up with our new intercom system...my bloke doesn't half chat to me now we have got it :) you would think after 38 years together we would have run out of things to say lol

Mind you he quite enjoys me tellin him to go faster! Well I am a pillion & enjoy the thrill ....

Bonnie MOT this morning, passed with no advisories - the guy commentsd that i' d missed a bit of polish on the wheel rims :lol:

Cleaned Bonnie again ready for her photoshoot tomorrow , although apparently there will be cleaning stuff there to make sure she's looking her best