Job done! :) 

from this

IMG_20210206_112931.jpg.7a6d9ff130ab7515ff275efd9afcf4f5.jpg

To this.

IMG_20210206_160217.jpg.8c75d2d08205039fb562d945a189ef71.jpg

Result! :thumb: 

Substantial increase of amount of light old lighting was at 32lx

now this is what I measured

Screenshot_20210206_140455_com.tsang_alan.lightmeter.jpg.84ef25f0edac84a7440f041cedf042f5.jpg

4 hours ago, geofferz said:

Okay, just for you six, and because you posted that. I didn't go to the beach, I went to a nice hotel. Here's a pic 20201115_160006.jpg.13b071ba1487c30c9cb9a624175b6e24.jpg

they speedos or ladies underkakas :shock:

4 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I’d wager there’s more than one or two folk on here that would find a pair of speedos disappearing like dental floss.... find your flak jacket  😂🤣😂🤣

looking back homer simpson GIF

• Haha 2

When I wanted a workroom room lit to brightish daylight levels I emailed lightbulbs direct and I dunno if I got lucky or they’re normally really helpful but I gave them the room dimensions and they emailed back the number of lumens per square metre (so I knew the number of fittings) and a link to the best lightbulbs for the job which were expensive but are now 15years old! 

Edited by Slowlycatchymonkey

Returned to the beer. Worst weekend's sport I can remember for years. Totally crap. Too cold and icy to burn off some rage on the bike so will have to make do with hot toddies. Not the best weekend ever plus lockdown.  

3 minutes ago, S-Westerly said:

Returned to the beer. Worst weekend's sport I can remember for years. Totally crap. Too cold and icy to burn off some rage on the bike so will have to make do with hot toddies. Not the best weekend ever plus lockdown.  

I’m gutted as well & drowning my sorrows... I predicted the score as 1-3, that’s a fiver down the drain.

5 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

So how did you achieve this cos it looks like less bulb and more light?

With these ones

https://cpc.farnell.com/pro-elec/pel01618/led-light-linkable-4w-313mm-3000k/dp/LA08124

only 4W but in LED's

The 400lumen is measured close to the fitting but still a lot more than the old tubes.

The good thing is they come with connecting cables so you can make series of them interconnected the same way I did 3 in a row.