What you doing this weekend?

rennie

48 minutes ago, Mississippi Bullfrog said:

A brisk 6 mile walk this morning in brilliant sunshine. Then fixed the ventilation system on my wife's car. Next job is to salvage a set of Allen keys I found on the roadside during the walk. (I have loads but when it comes to tools I am a magpie.) Then sorting out the summer houses, particularly the one where I keep my beekeeping equipment as it's trashed. Fish finger butties for lunch.

nah you can never have too many tools to play with 👍

31 minutes ago, Mr Fro said:

I've just put it up on FB at £150 - some bloke wants to come and have a look tomorrow.

Do you want dibs if he doesn't show?

Thanks but I looked and the distance is off-putting 😁 good luck with the sale, although I doubt your going to need it, looks to be in good condition 👍 

4 minutes ago, Bender said:

If FB fails stick it on migwelding if your on there.

Yeah, I'm on there. Strange place where everybody extols the virtues of "Great British tools" then go off and buy Chinese shite from Aldi.

I'm beating them off with a stick at the moment - it must be the most popular thing I've put on marketplace!

• Like 1

Finished for shift break this morning. 

Maybe a little drink tonight.

Then starting on mother in laws flooring tomorrow. 

Much better doing something.  Drives me mad all this. I can't just sit and do nowt....

Might try n get a ride in on Monday. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Bender said:

Working all day tmrw but tmrw night dry Jan and Feb are coming to an end, I even managed a week into March 😁 

Good luck. I drank week beginning last September, Christmas week and then yesterday- all I can say is I’m currently a LIGHTWEIGHT 💤 😆 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, S-Westerly said:

I think this weekend I'm going to do absolutely the same as last weekend etc. etc. etc. Anger management is struggling at the moment. 

yep I had a phone call from a dear friend I don’t often speak to (we do message a lot tho) and all I could really say is nope nothing much to say, lots of stuff broke and everyone seems bored sh*tless! Oh and ooh stop the press I’m having a chinese this evening 😂

• Like 1