New leathers needed

Hi all after seeing my friend come off at the weekend (he is fine) I think I better switch from textile to leathers. I had a look around today and fancy the look of the RST Pro series leather Jacket with the Slice jeans in black. Any views on the above or where to get the best deal from?

Thanks

Spooks

Textile can be just as good as leather these days

I half crashed in RST at over a ton and they where shafted afterwards but they put up a good fight and saved my skin

As such I use the slice ones now and the quality feels better not sure about in a crash nor do I want to find out

Anyway.......a lot of decent textiles these days have Kevlar lining......or decent Cordura with high abrasion resistance.......so they aren't too bad in the event of an off...... 8-)

I've got Triumph leather jacket and jeans.....and they're pretty good......nice thick leather...... 8-)

Check the Triumph outlet store to see if they've got anything in your size at a reasonable price..... :wink:

Blimey Stu....didn't know you could use Textiles on a track....coz you obviously didn't bin it on a public highway at over a ton..... :wink: :lol: :lol:

They was leathers ;-)

I'm not saying where it was :lol:

Hi all after seeing my friend come off at the weekend (he is fine) I think I better switch from textile to leathers. I had a look around today and fancy the look of the RST Pro series leather Jacket with the Slice jeans in black. Any views on the above or where to get the best deal from?

Thanks

Spooks

Ive got the RST pro jacket and RST leather jeans. they fit well and seem well made. CE approved armour in the jacket, and a removable warm liner for the winter.

Not crashed (yet) so dont know how well it will all hold up in a crash, but looks pretty good to me..

Blimey Stu....didn't know you could use Textiles on a track....coz you obviously didn't bin it on a public highway at over a ton..... :wink: :lol: :lol:

They was leathers ;-)

I'm not saying where it was :lol:

autobahn

IOM

Well after much struggle, squeeze, and breathing in, I finally found a set a leathers that fit and feel great. Decided on an RST Pro Jacket and Slice jeans. Ended up buying some new boots and gloves as well that I did not really need but they look better with the leathers :D :D

• 1 month later...

I have some how idea about the leather jackets recently i visited and got a good stuff from "leatherseven", was also beautiful motorbikes jackets..