Really frustrated

Adam

I've been looking for a cheap commuter 125 for months now but can't find one no matter how hard I look for the money I'm looking to spend in my area. I'm looking to spend around the £500 mark for anything really other than a scooter or Chinese piece of crap, and I've been looking on gumtree daily and eBay and every week just googling 125's for sale in norwich I don't know what else I can do to find one.. I don't have a car or access to one so it needs to be in my area, any suggestions?

Just getting so frustrated with the nice weather and all the bikes on the road I wanna get out there!!

Rant over :D

same as above. Otherwise your going to be buying a polished turd

It doesnt make sense how a dropped 125 with loads of miles on it can be worth 1k when you can get a 600 in better condition for under 2k. You would really expect there to be more of a price difference. Plus the fact you can gt a running car for £500 which is twice as much in the way of mechanics and materials, but thats the way the market is.

http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-moto ... to-content

This bike has no engine but if you can find a Yamaha TTR125 or a YBR125, I know the engine and electrics fit right in :wink:

http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-moto ... 1021091508

http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-moto ... 1021092795

These are all good bikes for the money. Haggle a bit, get the price down and try and get a guarantee it runs. If it has mot and tax, hop on a train with some cash and pick it up. Will only cost you £5 to get it back from anywhere in the country :lol:

same as above. Otherwise your going to be buying a polished turd

It doesnt make sense how a dropped 125 with loads of miles on it can be worth 1k when you can get a 600 in better condition for under 2k.

Supply and demand. The learner laws have meant there is a surplus of buyers for 125s so prices are at a premium.

the old nsr 125s are nice my brother had one. usually can get one for a round £800 on ebay might be worth a haggle. i was in the same boat i only had a small budget in the end i had to settle for doing a bit of work to it over time. probably spent a few quid extra on it now but it got me back on the road.

I know that there's a high demand for them but they must be out there somewhere?!

Fozzie that CG is already sold I spoke to the guy selling it the other day :( looked like a nice bike as well!

I already have an NSR but its not working at the moment might take it to the garage but its not really an ideal commuter.. Was considering selling it but its at my mums and I'm hardly ever there so it would be a hassle to sell it!