Nob of the Day.......

Tango

Everyone and everything. Shitty day at shitty work - I do too much shit there that everyone becomes dependent on me, got lots of shitty qualifications and apparently not getting a shitting pay rise - on the same shitty pay as the shittest members of staff but do epic amounts more work than them. Shitty annual leave allowance, spent loads of my own time that I don't have enough of doing shitty radiography qualification for nothing - and now I have to work for the shittyest dentist because I can do all his shitting work taking xrays now, as well as do everything else for him other than wipe his arse after having a shit.

Been out this eve on my bike feeling shitty, now I'm pulling all my shit out of our cupboards we don't want anymore, Ollie's bike is being shitty and I just want to bike to shitting London to see my grandad because he's now gone from staying alive with cancer for 3 years to not much f*cking longer as antibodies are now attacking his brain. But I have to wait to see how shitty Ollie's shitty Ollie's shitting bike is before I can do anything because he'll get shitty with me if I just f*ck off without waiting to find out. But he's going out after work and won't be home til past f*cking midnight.

Shitty shitty w**k.

I'm flying the red flag and all the shit that's been bothering me needs to die right now.

PS - love to all of you!! :love:

Everyone and everything. Shitty day at shitty work - I do too much shit there that everyone becomes dependent on me, got lots of shitty qualifications and apparently not getting a shitting pay rise - on the same shitty pay as the shittest members of staff but do epic amounts more work than them. Shitty annual leave allowance, spent loads of my own time that I don't have enough of doing shitty radiography qualification for nothing - and now I have to work for the shittyest dentist because I can do all his shitting work taking xrays now, as well as do everything else for him other than wipe his arse after having a shit.

Been out this eve on my bike feeling shitty, now I'm pulling all my shit out of our cupboards we don't want anymore, Ollie's bike is being shitty and I just want to bike to shitting London to see my grandad because he's now gone from staying alive with cancer for 3 years to not much f*cking longer as antibodies are now attacking his brain. But I have to wait to see how shitty Ollie's shitty Ollie's shitting bike is before I can do anything because he'll get shitty with me if I just f*ck off without waiting to find out. But he's going out after work and won't be home til past f*cking midnight.

Shitty shitty w**k.

I'm flying the red flag and all the shit that's been bothering me needs to die right now.

PS - love to all of you!! :love:

sad to hear that youre not having the best of days moo, hope it picks up soon.

your post did make me chuckle however in highlighting the swearing filters downfall on this forum, you got away with a lot of shit before it seemed to realise and kick in :P

(that is assuming it was filtered by the website and not you finally succumbing to a guilty conscience about all the potential innocent eyes that may read that post)

Sorry to hear about your grandfather Moo, hope he makes a full recovery.

Nob of the day goes to the impatient imbred in a Mercedes SLK who flew past a set of red traffic lights at Penllergaer Services earlier. Was with my grandfather at the time when we saw the car darting through the lights as if the driver was getting away from something or someone and flying down the sliproad and onto the M4, have to say the driver was a lucky bugger as he was inches away from being ploughed off the road by an arctic truck.

my nob of the day is actually a nob of the week award and goes to the driver of the blue van who spectacularly pulled out straight across cotmanhay road on me yesterday evening , when id skipped out of work early to do my mum and stepdad a favour.

my stepdad ( who has never been impressed by anything ive done my entire life) couldn't stop saying how amazed he was that I managed to stop....to be honest the only thought going therough my mind was 'I cant hit him , i'm not supposed to be here'.

that said... it took considerable effort not to get out of the car and give him what for, as all I coulsd think after was if id been on the bike , he'd have been wearing an R6

sad to hear that youre not having the best of days moo, hope it picks up soon.

your post did make me chuckle however in highlighting the swearing filters downfall on this forum, you got away with a lot of shit before it seemed to realise and kick in :P

(that is assuming it was filtered by the website and not you finally succumbing to a guilty conscience about all the potential innocent eyes that may read that post)

Nah, no sweary filters - what you said really! Thanks, not sure how work will improve - I'm normally the uber positive, motivational crazy one who loves her job, but since April our workload has got more epic and cutbacks are being made, not enough staff, new staff that don't put the work in and make life hard for people like me who do stuff properly, despite the orthodontists still raking in the money; life there has become very hard and I'm just peeved about lack of pay rise after working so hard on my course and having 5 years experience etc.

Oh and I had a dentist appt and need THREE fillings! I didn't look after my teeth amazingly well before being a dental nurse and some demineralisation has finally turned to minor decay - LAME! Not had one since I was 12!

And yeah, feel v upset about my grandad. He's gradually losing his marbles and my poor nan gonna be without him. Can't imagine living with and loving someone most of your life and watching them gradually leave you behind. Sadness.

I'll cheer up. Sorry for the massive grumble, but glad it made ya laugh.

Thanks too Zod.

Ollie now gonna bike to Norfolk with me as planned to see my mum this weekend, then going to London to see my gramps and paternal family next wkend

swear filter!!

theres not many words that are filtered :wink:

swear filter!!

theres not many words that are filtered :wink:

No, that was me that filtered the particularly rude words. I feel like shit is not much worse than crap but I suppose f**k and w*nk prob a bit much. Coulda used the 'c word' but thought better of it :wink:

My knob of the day award goes to the driver of a blinged up W reg 206 hatchback who thought he could take on an articulated truck and win.

This dick undertook me on the M62 in road works then pulled out in font of me missing my front bumper by an inch and only missing it because I had seen the knob coming and started to ease off!

Why do folks see artics as a challenge to get by? The reason we keep so much space around us is because we bloody need it to either a) get the bloody things around turns or b) Need that F*cking space to stop the 44 ton lump of metal and load! This takes some time and doesn't happen in 10 feet!

Jeez no-one will ever come off well in a crash with a truck including the driver of it and if we were not so on the ball all the time there would be more deaths of idiots on the road....maybe we shouldn't be so damned nice and do the world a favour!

Not an individual...but a company..... :roll:

Travelex Cash Passport........trying to log into the site to check that my cash passport card is all OK before I go on hols tomorrow.......Site is down for maintenance-Sorry for any inconvenince!!.......who in their right mind would schedule maintenance on a site like this on probably the busiest weekend for people travelling out of the country in the year!..... :roll:

What a bunch of nobs..... :evil:

f**king cock sucking, mother f**king pile of brainless trailer trash that coked up like a big sissy princess on the walk of f**king shame down the Wind Street!

I know it didn't make much sense, or no sense at all. Thought I'd like to test out the filter :D

Not an individual...but a company..... :roll:

Travelex Cash Passport........trying to log into the site to check that my cash passport card is all OK before I go on hols tomorrow.......Site is down for maintenance-Sorry for any inconvenince!!.......who in their right mind would schedule maintenance on a site like this on probably the busiest weekend for people travelling out of the country in the year!..... :roll:

What a bunch of nobs..... :evil:

I don't know which board members I'm going to insult but........ Typical IT doing the work when it suits them and not the company/customer.

that's a first

I can understand one of zod's posts

Dial 101 or 999 and ask for the big taxi to the funny farm....quick... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Some bell end taxi driver just knocked on my door asking for Zod claiming that I called and asked to be taken to some farm. I wonder who it was? xD