Registration is quick and easy 

How much time do you spend on TMBF? (esp for Boothy...!)

<t>I check the forum:</t>  

32 members have voted

1. 1. I check the forum:

• Almost constantly (I have no life)
    • 6+ times a day
    • 3+ times a day
    • At least once a day
    • Once every few days
    • Once a week
    • I post on most of the threads I read
    • I post on a fair few of the threads I read
    • I post on one or two of the threads I read
    • I am like Boothy in chat: I rarely join in with the discussion!

And just for Boothy - a generic thread about anything!!!

This forum is bloody addictive, really should have been in bed a few hours ago. How long do people spend on here/ how frequently do you all come onto the forum? Ollie and I are both pretty addicted - I'd say I read way more than I post - we go one here at least an hour a day (since I finished my radiography course) - I also check on my phone in lunch breaks and we both read threads and point stuff out to each other throughout the evenings and while we clean our teeth!!

Are most of you posters and/or readers?

I'm gonna be like the walking dead; I've got my bro, his fiancee, couple of month old nephew and our mum & stepdad coming over to do a photoshoot for tomoz...er, today! Got to do generic housework, set up the studio backdrop and lights in our living room (mooove that around too), get the props out...not even sure the camera battery is charged yet *oops!*.

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k96/spastic_potato/BikerMoos%20Piccies/zzzZZ_zps056de8b8.jpg

TTFN!

probably too much but still not as much as a certain admin who has +20,000 posts!!

This has been the only forum I have regularly visited and more importantly contributed to. I bought my first proper bike from the for sale section and the advice and help I have received from members on here has been invaluable, even when the cause of the problem has been my own cack handedness :oops:

A big thank you to Stu, Viki, all the mods and regular members on here for making the internet a more interesting place :cheers:

Just seen it says like boothy in chat... okay I accept :lol:

And yes I do spend quite a lot of time on here... one handed or otherwise.

Hahaha - I know ya do, just being a wind-up :wink:

Btw, where the hell did you see that "really common bike"?!?! Lol!!!

probably too much but still not as much as a certain admin who has +20,000 posts!!

This has been the only forum I have regularly visited and more importantly contributed to. I bought my first proper bike from the for sale section and the advice and help I have received from members on here has been invaluable, even when the cause of the problem has been my own cack handedness :oops:

A big thank you to Stu, Viki, all the mods and regular members on here for making the internet a more interesting place :cheers:

Its 30000+ posts

Back in the day when we had interesting threads ;) we did 1000 posts a month on occasion.

Its 30000+ posts

Back in the day when we had interesting threads ;) we did 1000 posts a month on occasion.

yeah I remember those days techno when it was all banter and none of this tearing people to pieces about the rights and wrongs!!

how times change!

Not as much as I'd want to :(

With a new job (To add to the two already),

Uni, though at the moment its only getting this fooking car ready for the race at the start of July

And the current house move that means I have no net at the new place unless I'm on my phone.

Hopefully I should be about more in the future :D

once or twice a day usually. just to see if there is anything interesting or new being discussed. then if the groundhog sees its own shadow, i log off. but i can go several days without checking in if have things going on in the real world.

this week i have been working 12hr night shifts with naff all to do. hence the near constant presence.

I spend 99% of my woken hours connected to either a computer, laptop or mobile phone. All have internet connection and all have a browser open on TMBF..

Also, I spend +2hours a day on a train with nothing better today than post nonsense on here...