Just bought the wife this...

min200

I thought it would be something like this :mrgreen: :seeya: :mrgreen:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/9f/Electric_steam_iron.jpg/220px-Electric_steam_iron.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Superb! Funnily enough she's ironing at the moment :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have read about these Dacia Sandero's, and Dacia in general. Like you said for the money you are getting a good deal. What's the road tax on that model? Once my old focus packs up going to look at a these.

We went with the 1200cc engine and that's £125 a year.

The 1 litre turbo models are a bit cheaper on tax. Dacia are now owned by Renault and the engine in ours is the one they put in the clio. In fact most of the running gear is off of the Clio as well :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well worth a look folks if you are in the market for a new motor. Im surprised how well built they are for the dosh.

Got to "run it in" for 1600 miles though which with what we cover in a car will take 6 months :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

As for the pronunciation...come on its gotta be James Mays way right or wrong :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: