Royston MCC Bike Show-Meldreth 19th June

I've put this in the Biking events section....but I guess it's more relevant here........ :wink:

Royston MCC Bike show at Meldreth Manor on Weds 19th June - 6:30.

We're gonna head down and maybe meet Moo enroute or pick her up form her place....but if anyone's interested in coming down there.....probs about 25-30 mins from Huntingdon down the A1198.....give us a shout...... 8-)

http://www.roystonmotorcycleclub.co.uk/2013show.html

Hi Darren.....yeah, we're gonna try to make it to the Marina on Tuesday...but if not, we could meet you in Longstanton on Weds and ride down from there....... 8-)

Be great if you could make it down there mate....... 8-)

No Probs Darren.....we'll see how it goes......still hoping to get to the Marina on Tuesday but the forecast is looking a bit iffy...... :roll:

Yeah....if we decide to go from Moo's place I'll let you know the postcode......but Longstanton is a piece of p*ss for you mate.....just turn left at the Earith Bridge junction...... :wink:

PM sent with mobile number anyway mate...... 8-)

No Probs Darren.....we'll see how it goes......still hoping to get to the Marina on Tuesday but the forecast is looking a bit iffy...... :roll:

Yeah....if we decide to go from Moo's place I'll let you know the postcode......but Longstanton is a piece of p*ss for you mate.....just turn left at the Earith Bridge junction...... :wink:

PM sent with mobile number anyway mate...... 8-)

Yaaay, more peoples! :mrgreen:

I'd like to go to the thing in Royston, but I can't do Wednesdays until after July 6th, as there's a wedding on that day and my band is supplying the live music and Wednedays is practice night :(

I went last year and didn't know anyone, so it's a shame I can't go this year and meet a few new found friends.

Glad to see the weather held for you peeps. Any photos ????

Moo gets a bit bashful around other bikers so didn't take many at all, just of a few cruisers I liked. Forgot to take some for my fugly bike thread too!!! I need to have a nap, barely kept my eyes open all day at work (we didn't get home that late, it's just that I cooked dinner then HAD to watch my other obsession: The Apprentice!). Been a busy week already- will edit and upload the pics when I get a chance. Still not started on editing the photo shoot Wolls&I did of my nephew @the weekend! And coursework to finish! Waahhhh lots to do!

Why weren't ya there Neil? Was rammed - didn't know there were that many bikers in Cambridgeshire haha! Saw a few I recognised too :mrgreen:

Shame you couldn't come too John...next year :D