Where did your username come from?

Ricky

Okay, I'm bored.

As the title says, where did your username come from? :)

I've seen a few names which have made me laugh and made me think some are on crack while registering :)

Like for instance mine is ricky because my name is Richard and the username Rick was taken by some noob that is never online :@

its the same username i have used on various forums for 12years.

its origin come from a US forum for celica owners. i had the 190bhp vvtli celica and was one of the few uk members. hence uk190.

Tiggie is the name of my cat, she follows me everywhere and gets on my wife's nerves as she loves to sleep in the centre of the bed and fights to keep her place!

Tiggie is the name of my cat, she follows me everywhere and gets on my wife's nerves as she loves to sleep in the centre of the bed and fights to keep her place!

and where did blownseal originate?

Seal was my nickname from when i was a kid, the first email address i had i wanted seal@ but of course that was taken so it became loneseal, used that handle for practically everything online related for years.

got fed up of it and being married with 2 lone didn't seem to fit anymore :D

I was round at a mates house one evening drinking. We decided to get pizza in and we got a meal deal (pizza, chips and a can of pop for a fiver). When the can turned up, it was an import from over seas. On the rim was written "klingelton" from the German meaning ring tone. In a drunken stuper, it was the most hilarious thing ever. It became my online name and has stuck since. That was about 12 years ago!

I'm a biker

I heart cows long time

...I'm from Mars? *SHH, DON'T TELL ZOD!!*

:laugh:

Ollie came up with BikerMooFromMars, I proper love it! On other sites I am usually LouMoo

nobodies going to tell zod right guys? :D

Although I'm in my 40s, I, sadly maybe, like playing Call of Duty.

My user name on the Playstation Network is TooOldForThis40, which serves a duel purpose.

One, it is an excuse for being rubbish.

Two, whenever I splat some spotty teen, he can look at my username and know an old man has done him !! :lol:

I'm actually not that bad at Call of Duty so it's usually the latter.

do I need to reply? :lol:

your surname's Pid?

We've had one of them :)

I was originally technohamster back in the 90's I liked 2 unlimited and I had hamster cheeks apparently so a workmate (Clive) called me this as a joke but I've used it for alsorts of net shit since but for forums if not taken I removed the hamster part.

My first 2 initials :)

My brother has called me OJ for as long as I can remember. Became "OhJay" for a couple of reasons: because OJ was too short for some website I registered with and when I played TF2 people trying to pronounce it as a word made me right it out phonetically...

So everyone then assumed Oh was the name of a clan and called me "Jay" :roll: :lol: