I would buy you a beer

Tiggie

as my Wife always says i'm the most negative person in history I thought I would start this thread to prove her wrong :D

think of it as the anti-nob thread, there must be some good people around who have done something nice :wink:

Who has done something today that would make you want to buy them a beer? :cheers:

I'll start by saying thanks to the white van man ( seriously!) who pulled up next to me at the lights to say the end cap off my silencer had come off about half a mile down the road :oops:

managed to retrieve it and it is back on now, the retaining screw had come out :roll:.

So cheers white van man in Baildon :cheers:

i would buy my mother a beer or...vodka? lol for being a total drip today. she mucked up the gearbox on her xc70, lost her house keys, left all of the back door windows open when there was nobody in the house, and on top of that she knocked my father out earlier because my father took the piss out of her for mucking up the gearbox and told her he's not going to replace it because she doesn't know how to shift (she does lol).

Chavvy woman near Seacroft in Leeds. you owe me a beer for alerting you to the fact that your brake lights were non-functional and that there was a halfrauds across the road where you could get them sorted.

You elected to neither purchase me a beer, nor sort out your lights at the halfrauds, so i will take your thanks as a poor substitute!

I was watching a youtube vid of a chap prattling on about nothing (one of these motorvlogging types) and he waved thanks to someone for not pulling out of a side road into his path and not killing him... has it got so bad that we need to thank people for not killing us?

Chavvy woman near Seacroft in Leeds. you owe me a beer for alerting you to the fact that your brake lights were non-functional and that there was a halfrauds across the road where you could get them sorted.

You elected to neither purchase me a beer, nor sort out your lights at the halfrauds, so i will take your thanks as a poor substitute!

I was watching a youtube vid of a chap prattling on about nothing (one of these motorvlogging types) and he waved thanks to someone for not pulling out of a side road into his path and not killing him... has it got so bad that we need to thank people for not killing us?

I dont think you got the gist of this!!

its who YOU would buy a beer not who should buy you a beer!!

I dont think you got the gist of this!!

its who YOU would buy a beer not who should buy you a beer!!

I'll buy my own beer!!

I'll buy the wife a beer for putting up with a miserable twat like me!

I have waited a long time to use that smiley!!

and I would never be silly enough to mention buying beer for the admins this close to the rally :mrgreen:

I'm not gonna me there. It's all a big tease :up:

funny thing is you are the only admin on here Techno, the rest are moderators or site owners :D

so will be a bit cheaper now to anyone who wants to buy the admin a drink :cheers:

I didn't wanna rock the boat, but... beer, cider, wine or whiskey, or fackofff. And don't have something to water down the taste because it's too strong for you.

;)

I didn't wanna rock the boat, but... beer, cider, wine or whiskey, or fackofff. And don't have something to water down the taste because it's too strong for you.

;)

according to whisky experts a small drop of water greatly enhances the flavour of real whisky. not that jd qualifies as that :mrgreen:

Oi you lot, :offtopic: :wink: :lol:

I would buy a beer for anyone @ the bike event in Royston on Wed who saw the key in my ignition and no lock on my bike and decided not to nick it!!!

The first time I've ever done that.....

(on this bike!)

Tbf only did it on the Kymco once @ work but had 3 locks on it (I was a tad over protective back then!)

I would buy my boss a beer for forcing me to work the 6-2pm shift all next week.

I was pretty miffed until I got home and realised both my older daughters have their proms next week on different nights so I get to take them to them on the bike :D :D

I would buy my boss a beer for forcing me to work the 6-2pm shift all next week.

I was pretty miffed until I got home and realised both my older daughters have their proms next week on different nights so I get to take them to them on the bike :D :D

Aww that's awesome!! But dresses on a bike...and helmets will mess up their hair? Or are they not girly gilrls and don't mind the hair and makeup issues? :D