Rutland Meet, Sunday 7th July?

Tango

SShhhh......looks like it may be sunny this coming Sunday (7th July).......so is anyone up for a meet at Rutland water, Edith Weston, South Shore, Crazy Fox Cafe, LE15 8HD?...... 8-)

Ok, so we can't do M roads and I'm not liking the A14 atm, which apparently takes 52 mins from our house. If we went the long route Google maps says 1hr & a half. If we take into consideration I'm riding like a pussy, that means it could take 3hours at least! Moo not a keen bean, despite Ollie's protests! Unlikely for me I reckon :oops: see how it goes. When are people going and what happens when we get there? :mrgreen:

Sorry.....details were a bit vague.......I think we'll head over to Rutland from here to arrive there between 12:30-13:00......but we're pretty flexible about this and can change to accomodate what others would prefer......and as we'll probably stay there for a couple of hours arrival times are nominal..... :wink:

Main point is a nice ride over.....a cuppa and maybe some chips when we get there....and a jolly chat with whoever turns up..... 8-)

Open to everyone Derek......so, the more the merrier...... :wink:

Ok, so we can't do M roads and I'm not liking the A14 atm, which apparently takes 52 mins from our house. If we went the long route Google maps says 1hr & a half. If we take into consideration I'm riding like a pussy, that means it could take 3hours at least! Moo not a keen bean, despite Ollie's protests! Unlikely for me I reckon :oops: see how it goes. When are people going and what happens when we get there? :mrgreen:

You could meet us at the Marina via the back road through St.Ives. We won't be going on the motorway - where's the fun in that?

Up to you......no pressure......would be nice to see you though

You could meet us at the Marina via the back road through St.Ives. We won't be going on the motorway - where's the fun in that?

Awwwwww, I proper love you and Bob!! Can't turn that offer down - I wasn't fishing for an offer tho - don't like holding you both up tbh. But if you're sure, will say a big fat yes for Wallie & I! Which way - this way? http://goo.gl/maps/lV92R

:cheers:

Awwwwww, I proper love you and Bob!! Can't turn that offer down - I wasn't fishing for an offer tho - don't like holding you both up tbh. But if you're sure, will say a big fat yes for Wallie & I! Which way - this way? http://goo.gl/maps/lV92R

:cheers:

We were going to meet at the Marina....then head up the old A1 to Yaxley...then through to Peterborough services.....a605 for a bit...then the back roads across to Edith Weston......Neil knows a nice route that keeps us off most of the main roads...... 8-)

We were going to meet at the Marina....then head up the old A1 to Yaxley...then through to Peterborough services.....a605 for a bit...then the back roads across to Edith Weston......Neil knows a nice route that keeps us off most of the main roads...... 8-)

Something like this? http://goo.gl/maps/GydeG :?: :) :bike2:

Not quite Moo.......we normally go up to Tesco's in Huntingdon, Right through Wood Walton....then through to the Old A1......up to Stilton....then we'd go Yaxley, past Hampton......a605 then right through the lanes to Wansford.....and then I get a bit woolly about the route....but it weaves it's way through the back roads to Edith Weston...... :wink: Neil may be able to explain it better as he knows the route better than me...... 8-)

Not quite Moo.......we normally go up to Tesco's in Huntingdon, Right through Wood Walton....then through to the Old A1......up to Stilton....then we'd go Yaxley, past Hampton......a605 then right through the lanes to Wansford.....and then I get a bit woolly about the route....but it weaves it's way through the back roads to Edith Weston...... :wink: Neil may be able to explain it better as he knows the route better than me...... 8-)

Moo will just follow at the best pace I can, hehe :mrgreen:

Sounds good, Bob, if you confirm time and place of meet, if I can make it I`ll be there in good time. If I`m not then go at the allotted time. I may have a sneaky Bar-B-Q to go to on Saturday and I`m guessing it could be a late one. :? :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: (if you get my meaning...Hic !!!!!!! Hic!!!!!!!) :D

waiting to see if im well enough to ride, as im on a double dose of antibiotics and feeling run over at the moment, plus not sure if ohjay will have the bike here this weekend, would be good to see you all again tho

waiting to see if im well enough to ride, as im on a double dose of antibiotics and feeling run over at the moment, plus not sure if ohjay will have the bike here this weekend, would be good to see you all again tho

Well......if you will run around in a field in your undies......what do you expect? :lol:

Get well soon....hope you can make it

Anyone going from Northamptonshire? I might set off early and take a long route to get there if anyone else is up for it?

i'm kettering and be up for a wee run before going, where you got planned and what time?