Rutland Meet, Sunday 7th July?

Tango

Anyone going from Northamptonshire? I might set off early and take a long route to get there if anyone else is up for it?

i'm kettering and be up for a wee run before going, where you got planned and what time?

Sorry dude - I missed this. If you're free on Wednesday night there's a bike meet in Northampton. Come along :-)

Hey guys.......nice to see a good turn out........even tecno managed to venture this far south....;-)

Nice to meet sue also.......as ohjay said in the newbies section hope we didn't put you off... :-)

Have to organise another meet before the summer's out..... :-)

Anyone going from Northamptonshire? I might set off early and take a long route to get there if anyone else is up for it?

i'm kettering and be up for a wee run before going, where you got planned and what time?

Sorry dude - I missed this. If you're free on Wednesday night there's a bike meet in Northampton. Come along :-)

I work nights so can't make it there

nice to see everyone again, really should meet more often.

how did everyone manage to get out, it was easy enough for me and techno we were lined up at the barrier and as it came up we both went through :D

how did everyone manage to get out, it was easy enough for me and techno we were lined up at the barrier and as it came up we both went through :D

Amateurs :lol:

We got three out: Roy, Cat and me.

I think Tango, Ollie and Lou had to get out three a breast as well.

I have to say what is with the south and all the bloody speed cameras, I'm wondering if I totted up a ban there bloody everywhere (and as I didn't know where I was going and the roads I wasn't going nuts were talking just over sort of speeds) anyway got back up above Newark and they just stopped!

Just another nail in the coffin for choosing heading south.

On the plus side some nice scenery.

I have to say what is with the south and all the bloody speed cameras, I'm wondering if I totted up a ban there bloody everywhere (and as I didn't know where I was going and the roads I wasn't going nuts were talking just over sort of speeds) anyway got back up above Newark and they just stopped!

Just another nail in the coffin for choosing heading south.

On the plus side some nice scenery.

It's not just the south mate....there are plenty up round Leeds/Wigan/Huddersfield as well...didn't you know that they are saving us from ourselves?...