Rutland Meet, Sunday 7th July.

Posted in General Rideouts......but I thought I'd put it up in a couple of the rideout sections too..... 8-)

Sunday 7th July, Rutland Water South Shore, Edith Weston, Crazy Fox cafe.......Probably leave Hartford Marina around 11:30ish for a bimble over to Rutland....aiming to get there around 12:30-1...... 8-)

Post if you're interested and if you'll be riding from the Marina or meeting us over there...... :wink:

• 4 weeks later...
Did this go ahead?

Any pics? :)

Yeah, it went ahead, I only took a few pics tho, nowt good. I don't always like poking m camera in people's faces :mrgreen: . And it's a bit of a faff to upload to photobucket then put linky on here *moo is lazy*! xx

Did this go ahead?

Any pics? :)

It was also posted in General Rideouts and Cambs & East Anglia.....but I think there were only a couple of pictures......most people were preoccupied with complaining about the barriers that Anglia Water have installed at the entrance and exit to the carpark..... :wink: