Keswick ' ish?

acting_strange

Would anyone be interested in another weekend...possibly at Keswick?....

Could we have a list of names below of those who might be interested and when they would be interested?

There are some great places to see up there...

I think some people thought it wasnt happening so were offering to organise it, but the consensus is that the usual suspects are probably sorting it.

Where is gareth, haven't seen him about on facebook either?

There is/was an obvious communication error so this thread ought to be deleted to stop any more confusion....

I think from what I heard that following last years Keswick weekend the current campsite would be less than receptive to a repeat performance...... :wink: :lol: :lol:

lol ok, well im up for it whoever organises it...( and tango , we thought that the year before but she still had us back )

Yep, I thought it was some busybody other camper woman that came up the hill at 3am telling us to keep it down? Thought the owner was ok with it? I do remember it being particularly loud between 3 and 4 am though after the request to be quiet!

oops!

yet again i wont be able to make it here cos you keep planning it for a weekend i have cat in hells chance of having off work :( for any reason other than i cant physically walk. ie last years reason for being off lol

have fun guys n gals :D

Been chatting to Gareth about this

Going to try for the august bank holiday weekend or the weekend before.

It will either be the normal site at Keswick or somewhere in North Wales.

Let us know what dates/places people would like.

Bank holiday weekend please!

Already got it booked off

Don't mind lakes or north Wales, did some bloody lovely roads across there earlier this year. Started Shrewsbury and went to Ffestiniog for lunch and back. Got all the route saved if you're interested