anyone out this sunday from say lunch time??

got to take my girlies for swimming lessons first this sunday but im back home for a round 11:30am. not sure where to go yet but just wanted to get out for a bit so if anyones out let me knoe please guys wouldnt mind tagging along, got to be done in this weather!! :D

If I've finished laying the floor I might be tempted to a little bimble.

I'll post up tomorrow evening.

snap lol ive just been laying flags to shut the mrs up ha. straight home after work each day from wednesday. just finished it tonight my backs killing :) one of the other lads from the forum might be out too, think he was interested in doing a rivington barn run. either way im easy just be nice to get out for a bit. :)

That'd be meeee :D

Promised myself I wouldn't ride this weekend because I've got loads on my plate this weekend....but its SUNNNYY :up:

That'd be meeee :D

Promised myself I wouldn't ride this weekend because I've got loads on my plate this weekend....but its SUNNNYY :up:

i wasnt going to bother this weekend but its been a about 3 weekends now :( just done the flagging and take the kids out to the park tomorrow so master plan is all under way. just need to tell the mrs or leave her a note :D

she cant moan now ive just spent a load on bloody plants from b and q