Offenders on life sentence and human rights

Zod

if someone breaks the accepted laws of society should they then be protected by the rights that society provides?

Yes.

Not that I expect an answer but at least you might want to/could explain why from your POV.

As an aside my wife works with ex offenders so I asked her and she replied " no they shouldn't be protected by the rights that society provides, she also said that most ex offenders re offend according to them because its better and easier for them inside"

if someone breaks the accepted laws of society should they then be protected by the rights that society provides?

If I dont pay my insurance company should they still have to help me if my bike gets stolen?

I personally feel that prisoners shouldn't have any rights until their sentence has been completed.

This is where it all goes wrong....They have a right to be reasonably fed, they have a right to be reasonably warm and have a reasonable bed to sleep in...as far as I am concerned...No murderer has a right to be let out unless evidence of a miscarriage of justice is proven...Prisoners do not have a right to TV or the internet...They should work and produce something usefull to society for at least 8 hrs a day...If they break the rules inside they should spend time in solitary until they know the difference between right and wrong..etc etc

..Prisoners do not have a right to TV or the internet...They should work and produce something usefull to society for at least 8 hrs a day...If they break the rules inside they should spend time in solitary until they know the difference between right and wrong..etc etc

Totally agree with this.

This country has slowly been slipping into a mamby pamby society due to all the do gooders of recent years. This is political correctness gone wrong! I agree we should get out of the EU so we don't have to cow tow to them on their ridiculous rulings. Our politicians seem to follow the latest trends to try to ensure they will be elected again by seeming to do what the people who shout the loudest want. I am with Bex on this one in that they should bring back the death penalty. In the case of the soldiers murder it is clear who committed the crime so a good strong case for the death penalty. In China they actually have public executions in a sports arena behind a white sheet where the condemned is given a bullet to the back of the head, the family of the guilty is then sent the bill for the cost of the execution including the bullet! We are far too soft in this country and if someone is convicted of a serious crime and incarcerated they should forego any human rights for their full term and be made to pay for their board....not us the tax payer! i would say treat them like the animals they are but we are a nation of animal lovers. :roll:

They who take anothers soul is committing a mortal sin and should therefore be punished by death and their bodies left to rott for the whole world for them to see that they are godless beings, evil, godless beings...

As it was written in the book of bullshit.

They who take anothers soul is committing a mortal sin and should therefore be punished by death and their bodies left to rott for the whole world for them to see that they are godless beings, evil, godless beings...

what are ya like?

what are ya like?

Nothing much would be my guess!