CBT and Theory now passed!

Hi all, did my CBT a few weeks ago and passed it quite happily. Today was the day i was dreading which was Theory Test time. I'll be honest I didn't do much revision but passed it this morning scoring 47/50 and 55/75 on HP.

Now the boring stuffs out the way, time to book my DAS! :D

I would maybe suggest a little more practise on the hazard perception before you take to the road, its not there to be boring, its there to make you aware of the hazards out there, and believe me there are plenty .

congratz on passing and good luck with the DAS

I should be fine on the general hazard perception as i've been driving for around 9 years. I think i just got a bit 'relaxed' as i don't see a parked car or a pedestrian on the path as a hazard anymore, whereas in the test or if you're new to being on the road EVERYTHING should be a hazard.

I should be fine on the general hazard perception as i've been driving for around 9 years. I think i just got a bit 'relaxed' as i don't see a parked car or a pedestrian on the path as a hazard anymore, whereas in the test or if you're new to being on the road EVERYTHING should be a hazard.

well start seeing them as a hazard again when you get on a bike, something that can cause an annoying minor bump in a car can spit you off or even kill you on a bike

• 3 weeks later...

You'll be ok. I returned to the saddle after a thirty something year break and within half hour back on the 125cc in CBT training I felt at home again. Start of Mod 1 and having a 600cc between my legs I was very nervous. But, within an hour I was totally comfortable and all nerves disappeared until the test which went well with no faults.

Mod 2 went really well too, then came the test and I was convinced that I had failed but passed with four riding faults. It always feel worse than it really is. As the others have said, sit back and relax! Don't sit back too far though or you'll fall off of the back! :D

• 2 weeks later...